Hotel Postiljon Reviews

Blauwmoezelstraat 6, Antwerp, Belgium

Our room was located on the very top floor and we slept through scorching heat at this hostel. There's no AC. Aside from that, the cafes right outside the hostel were opened till 4am so noise levels were pretty strong with windows opened. Sound effect was compounded bouncing off the cathedral walls so bring earplugs especially on a hot summer night. Felt much more like a budget hotel than a hostel given that there's no common area.

One of the most quaint and and beautifully situated hotels I have ever stayed in. Wonderful.

brilliant location, only slight grumble was the tiny shared toilet and grumpy man on reception but bar that highly recommended!

• 14th Jun 2015

Great value for money. Literally located right across from the Cathedral of Our Lady, steps to the Grote Markt and stores/shopping. Very friendly staff. An older building, but well kept and clean. Would definitely recommend!

In the heart of the historic centre, but really simple hostel. Recommend for the price, and if you intend to relax. Facilities were OK. Be carefull if travelling with older people, the stairs might be dangerous as it is an old building. I have to comment on the nice view of the cathedral from my window, I was just below it, amazing.

Great service and awesome hostel!

• 1st Mar 2015

Had a pleasant stay at the Postiljon Hotel. Great location in the middle of the historical centre. The room was small, but ok for me. I think the room was old. Maybe in the future some new paint and carpet. It was also a bit noisy, because of the wooden floors. Very nice staff!

• 26th Feb 2015