7.9
Very Good 70 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 70 Total Reviews
Hotel Potala Located at PO Box: 26182, Thamel, Kathmandu.
Nepal
Kathmandu 26182 PO Box: 26182, Thamel
79% 70
27.7147048 85.3106510
    Rooms available

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
7th Nov 2016
7.7

Great hostel if you want to be right in the middle of the hustle bustle and noise or Thamel. The major downside for us was that there is rock bar next door and the music is really loud up until midnight at least. We had to leave for a quieter space. Apart from that everything else was good. The staff are really helpful and friendly and the restaurant served up great food. Centrally located in Thamel.

• Canada, Male, 41+
4th Sep 2016

This is a great little hotel for the value, location and staff. I will stay here again on my next visit in a month. My room was adequate and comfortable. Lots of hot water and a very comfortable bed. The restaurant serves simple, healthy food and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The owner took care of everything I needed during my stay, including arranging a driver to take me to some sites across the city. Great value for the budget tourist.