Fabulous 67 Total Reviews
Fabulous 67 Total Reviews
Hotel Potala Located at PO Box: 26182, Thamel, Kathmandu.
Nepal
Kathmandu 26182 PO Box: 26182, Thamel
86% 67
27.7147048 85.3106510
    Rooms available

• Canada, Male, 41+
4th Sep 2016

This is a great little hotel for the value, location and staff. I will stay here again on my next visit in a month. My room was adequate and comfortable. Lots of hot water and a very comfortable bed. The restaurant serves simple, healthy food and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The owner took care of everything I needed during my stay, including arranging a driver to take me to some sites across the city. Great value for the budget tourist.