Hotel Prime Reviews

Parc Lapeyriere, Rue Robert Schumann, St Jean de Vedas, Montpellier, France

Very functional hotel on the outskrits of Montpellier. Room was fine, very clean. The location wasn't too bad - 20 minutes by tram from the centre of the city. The hotel is located in a hotel/restaurant/super market complex development, which felt like staying in a motorway sevices. The hotel does have a decent looking pool but we never used it. Very good value if you are planning to sleep there and nothing else as the hotel is significantly cheaper than those in the center of Montpellier.

First of all, this is not a hostel, it's a hotel. Second, I've been through plenty of actual hostels and this is the only place I've gotten bed bugs. Finally, try to find a place closer to downtown.

Stayed here one night before classes, it's not right in montpellier but easy to access 20 mins on the tram plus 5-10 minute walk to stop. Was perfect for me! Thanks :)

For someone just passing through Montpellier for one night this place was a little out of the way. A local tram line runs fairly close to the hotel but when leaving on Sunday we almost didn't make it to the train station because they were only running once every hour. Other than that this place was very nice. There was a pool, nice rooms for a decent price and a good breakfast. Staff were very friendly also.

We really enjoyed this hotel, it was rated 2 star but compared with the hostels we'd stayed in it seemed like luxury. It was also the same price as some of the hostels too. The only bad point was the location as there wasn't really much to do in the area, but it was still close to a metro station so you could go into the city if you wanted. There was a good supermarket round the corner from it which was good too.

This hotel was absolutely lovely; however, it's really far from the city center, especially if you're carrying heavy bags. Also, the location is very odd - reminded us of a boring suburb in the USA rather than France! The staff also gave us some incorrect information about open restaurants nearby; if we would've listened to them, we would've gone hungry for the night! That being said, the hotel itself is a great value and the swimming pool was wonderful.

Hotel was clean and quiet, but had a difiicult location. It took up to 20 minutes by tram to get there from railway station. Room was really clean and had excellent airconditioning. If you like quiet atmosphere it is perfect for you.

Absolutely no security at this hostel. My sister and I got our personal bags stolen from our rooms. Goodbye passports, credit cards, cameras and iPods. The guy at the front desk that night spoke absolutely no English and was not very interested in helping us out. Avoid this place

• 27th Jun 2012

Hotel Prime was exactly as described on Hostel World. It was very easy to access via tram and the pool provided a nice break for my brother and I as we were stopping over between Barcelona and Nice. We got in past check in time, and the manager was more than happy to give us the code and place our room key for us. I thought not have 24 hour reception would be a hassle, but they were very accommodating. Though I did not originally realize the breakfast was 8.50, I made it very worthwhile.

Hotel Prime was an excellent stay overall, very comfortable with a swimming pool and great facilities. Staff are lovely and helpful. it´s only downfall is it´s in a terrible location, but it is easy to get into the town of Montpellier by tram, about 25 minutes, but there is nowhere to go locally. the tram stop is about a 5 minute walk or less.

Cheaper than some hostels we stayed in so great value for money. Very clean and tidy, private bathroom and double bed was nice. Didn't try the breakfast but it was an option if you wanted. Close to shops and restaurants.

The Hotel is within walking distance of restraunts, and also the tram which is a very pleasant ride into Montpellier. as we were travelling by car, it was great to be able to leave the car at the Hotel and hop the tram int Montpellier for shopping and sightseeing.

Great price for an awesome service, it's a 2 star hotel with the prices of an hostel

It is a 2 star hotel. It is located in Saint-Jean-de-Védas. The tramway is a 5 min walking, which is not that bad. There is a leader price, mc donalds, bufallo grill and other restaurants in the surroundings. The bathroom and room were really clean. The breakfast is 7€ but everything was really fresh (I loved the hot chocolate). Thus, if you don't care to be in the suburbs of Montpellier Agglomeration, this hotel is a good option.

IT SUITED MY PURPOSE AN OVERNIGHT STAY AFTER ARRIVING IN montpellier to head south to Spain.

Really liked Hotel Prime. It is not located at the center of town but it is an easy tram ride away from the main station. Once you get off the tram it is about a 5 minute walk but it is not too difficult to see it's sign from the stop. We arrived late but were able to get the code for the door with a quick phone call. Good location, quiet, nice staff. I would stay there again if I went back.

All the way out of the city, and you have to walk through some very sketchy parts unless you're driving there...

Welcoming friendly staff, good location, a fridge in my room was an unexpected bonus.

very helpful staff over thr, earns at least three stars, very clean and nice pool and air conditioning, I loved to stay there and would always return again.thanks.

This hotel was located very far from the centre of Montpellier; it took thirty minutes on the tram to reach the hotel from the train station.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4