Hotel Prince Albert Monceau Reviews

9 Rue Tarbe, 75017, Paris, France

The hostel was clean, and the shower was spacious. Towels were provided and changed every day. The room I was staying in was very small and had barely any room for a place to put down my luggage. The hostel does not have an elevator, so I do not recommend a room on the fourth floor, because the staircase is very small.

I in advance set up for taxi service pick up. THis was totaly forgotten and not acknowledged when I arrived on my own. The breakfast isn't all that great either. If you want cheap its your place. Otherwise, look for something else.

in the morning, there was alram so I cannot sleep very well. and when I saw the options on the website, I saw 'Internet Access' so I thought it would be free. because they wrote breakfist not included, I guess the rest of the options will be offered for free. but it wasn't. And I strongly urge to check out the bill because I stayed there for one night, and I found out they took as much as twice from my card.

• 2nd Jun 2013
  • South Korea

Had a great stay, no major issues/complaints. Charged 2 euros per day and device for the wifi, but the staff was great and super helpful. Especially the gentleman at the desk in the evenings was wonderful! Felt safe and comfortable.