Hotel Queen Anne Reviews

Boulevard Emile Jacqmain 110, 1000, Brussels, Belgium

Literally the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my entire life. Do not stay here. The manager as well as the front desk guy were the absolute worst. Shower was also broken.

I enjoyed my stay here. However because the room keys were actual keys, we had to leave them with reception while we went out. This made me feel uncomfortable. At one point I was in need of a charger adapter. The man behind the desk told me everywhere was closed and offered no help past that. However, the next day when I was able to purchase one, a different man behind the desk said they had plenty for use.

Great staff, area not far from center. Good value for money although our pillows sort of smelled bad. Still would say it was a good experience.

• 25th May 2015

Great space! The room for a single is so well layed out that it doesn't even feel that small-- just cozy and comfortable! Super friendly front desk staff as wel, always very helpful whenever I had a question.

• 3rd Apr 2015

Very welcoming staff and a very clean standard room. Also in an excellent location between Gare Du Nord and the centre of Brussels.

Very close to the grand place, less than 10 minute walk. Rooms clean and warm. Wifi was not included in price and costs an extra €5 for one night and €8 for two nights and price rises the longer you stay. We stayed on a fri night and then came back on a Monday and were told we would have to pay twice. Breakfast is also not included and is €7.50 extra.

Great location.. short work to shops, restaurants, bars and the typical touristy sites. Really affordable, especially for a private ensuite room with a double bed.

• 17th Feb 2015

WiFi was charged (5€/day), breakfast was not included. Building was old but bedroom well refourbished. Small TV. Clean. Comfortable beds. Weak security at room door and at luggage locker (no key!). Staff was friendly helful, and had good English level. Excellent location (near gare du nord and city centre)