Hotel Queen Anne Reviews

Boulevard Emile Jacqmain 110, 1000, Brussels, Belgium

loved the room. it was clean and beds were always well made. thank you for the hospitality .

• 16th Aug 2015
  • India

Literally the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my entire life. Do not stay here. The manager as well as the front desk guy were the absolute worst. Shower was also broken.

I enjoyed my stay here. However because the room keys were actual keys, we had to leave them with reception while we went out. This made me feel uncomfortable. At one point I was in need of a charger adapter. The man behind the desk told me everywhere was closed and offered no help past that. However, the next day when I was able to purchase one, a different man behind the desk said they had plenty for use.

Great staff, area not far from center. Good value for money although our pillows sort of smelled bad. Still would say it was a good experience.

• 25th May 2015