Hotel Queen Anne

8.7
Fabulous 1137 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 41+
3rd Aug 2017

Friendly people, clean and pleasant room, low cost -- great place!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
24th Jul 2017

Perfect stay at the hotel after tomorrowland, time to wind down and not be within a hostel. Great location, and very simple room (get what you pay for really)

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
19th Jul 2017

My stay at Queen Anne was faultless. I had a single room which was very clean and had a lovely balcony. It's in a great location as well. Quiet but close to all the action.

• Denmark, All Female Group, 18-24
12th Jul 2017

Nice staff, small but clean room, excellent size bathroom. Great location when you want to see the center of Brussels. Only "issue" during our stay was some neighbours having EXTREMELY loud lovemaking with open windows.

30th Jun 2017
7.1

This was a nice hotel it was clean and the shower was a good size. When the receptionist has to leave the desk they lock the doors so you have no way of getting in. I understand they do this for security purposes but it was annoying to come back from dinner and not be able to get into the hotel it would have been nice if they forewarned that policy but all they say is reception is 24hrs. It also was an inconvenience since I had to wait 15 min for them to return and missed a scheduled Skype.

• Switzerland, Couple, 25-30
2nd Jun 2017

This hotel is in the perfect location with everything you need for a weekend city trip. The staff were all very friendly, and I would stay here again!

• ctoocheck
  • USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
26th May 2017

Nice little hotel room. Toilet was really close to the wall and so a bit hard to use, but for the price I can't complain much (perhaps that's why they're listing a hotel room on hostelworld?)

26th May 2017

A nice hotel at a great price! My friend and I shared a bed for what was cheaper than other hostels nearby. We had our own bathroom and everything was included. The hotel was very quiet and clean, couldn't have chosen a better spot to stay while in Brussels. It is also very close to Brussels Norde train station and about a 10 min. walk to Grand Place. In a quiet and safe area. There is someone always working at the desk, too, so if you come in late, you feel safe!

19th May 2017

We enjoyed our stay in Brussels. The room was clean, and we felt safe in the area. It was a short walk to Old Town and most of the sites we were interested in. Reception staff were very friendly and helpful.

21st Apr 2017

I would definitely stay here again. I spent the weekend here and it was perfect for me. Yes the room is very small, but this why the hotel is advertised at 2 stars. Bed was comfortable, have my own shower/bathroom, & even a little patio. Staff was very pleasant & helpful, I wasn't harassed for checking out an hour late because I drank too much delicious Belgium beer the night prior :)