Hotel Queen Anne Reviews

Boulevard Emile Jacqmain 110, 1000, Brussels, Belgium

extra charge for Wi-Fi was very annoying but the rest was perfect. location is what we needed in brussels. and it would be perfect if they offered breakfast including this price.

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Turkey

Heaters were good (but blocked by the curtain when pulled closed). Hot, powerful shower. Plenty of towels in the bathroom big and small (they must have noted a previous complaint about no big towels!). Central location for the price excellent. Cheaper than `hostel` across the street. Minuses - bad security, both of the lock for the hotel room, and the pc security in the lobby computers (wifi is - unwisely - not free). Also a bit noisy in corridor at night. No free breakfast another no-no.

I stayed 2 nights at Hotel Queen Anne in a single room. The room was tiny but very comfortable and nice. It was on the 7th floor at the front side, due to that a bit noisy from the street (and unfortunately my balcony door didn't close well). If you visit by car there is Alhambra Parking just a few mtr away from the hotel. Later in the evening there are free parking spots in the street.

• 7th Nov 2014

Nice hotel for a good price. Only bad thing: thin walls, you can hear everything that happens in your neighbour's room...

I would love to stay here again. The hotel was amazing and within walking distance of everything great in city center.

Good value and good location. 15-20 min walk from Central train. No complaints...

Me and my boyfriend liked the hotel! The staff was very friendly and could even speak Portuguese. We would stay there again and I will recommend to our friends.

I loved my stay at Queen Anne. The staff are very professional, and the service they provide is just great. The place is awesome, and the location is just ideal. I love it and I would recommend it to everyone. Thank you people.

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Morocco

Five euro extra for one day of wifi, but the computers downstairs are fine. Tiny, comfortable room. Definitely a hotel rather than a hostel, but got a good deal through this site.

I had a nice stay here for two nights at the beginning of August. Everything was fine, the room was clean and quiet. It was just what i needed after having spent the past few weeks in backpackers hostels! The room had a fan and a door/window that opened to a balcony, so didn't have any problems with stuffiness in the room. The staff were also helpful and friendly. I would recommend this hotel, and stay here again if in Brussels :)

Nothing to complain about, a simple hotel with a good value for money

Located a bit out from the main town/city.

It's a nice place to stay for 1 or 2 nights but not more. Rooms are very small but have everything you need. Everything was clean.