Hotel Queen Anne Reviews

Boulevard Emile Jacqmain 110, 1000, Brussels, Belgium

Good value and good location. 15-20 min walk from Central train. No complaints...

Me and my boyfriend liked the hotel! The staff was very friendly and could even speak Portuguese. We would stay there again and I will recommend to our friends.

I loved my stay at Queen Anne. The staff are very professional, and the service they provide is just great. The place is awesome, and the location is just ideal. I love it and I would recommend it to everyone. Thank you people.

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Morocco

Five euro extra for one day of wifi, but the computers downstairs are fine. Tiny, comfortable room. Definitely a hotel rather than a hostel, but got a good deal through this site.

I had a nice stay here for two nights at the beginning of August. Everything was fine, the room was clean and quiet. It was just what i needed after having spent the past few weeks in backpackers hostels! The room had a fan and a door/window that opened to a balcony, so didn't have any problems with stuffiness in the room. The staff were also helpful and friendly. I would recommend this hotel, and stay here again if in Brussels :)

Nothing to complain about, a simple hotel with a good value for money

Located a bit out from the main town/city.

It's a nice place to stay for 1 or 2 nights but not more. Rooms are very small but have everything you need. Everything was clean.

We only stayed here for one night, but it was great! Awesome friendly staff, computers, large clean rooms, and our own bathroom. Great value for the money and I would definitely stay again if I ever came back to Brussels!

The room was lovely, well decorated with clean modern bathroom. The corridors and reception need refurbishment however this appears underway. Wifi was excellent, however I think should be free these days. The walls could do with more sound insulation if a major renovation was ever undertaken. Staff were pleasant, and approachable. The room was spotless. We would stay again.

Central location, easy walk to Grand Place, 2blocks from Metro. Room was clean, but old. Staff spoke good English.

• 17th May 2014