Hotel Raizan North, Nishinari Shin-imamiya Reviews

1-1-3 Taishi, Nishinari-ku, Osaka, Japan

Loved the hotel, everything from the room to the robes provided. However, if its possible i hope the hotel could consider allocating a female only floor. I stayed on the 5th floor of hotel raizan north with my mum, and both of us noticed a man peeking on us when we went from our room to the toilet. That kinda freak us out. Other than that, our stay was pleasant.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Malaysia

Really nice place was happy with the whole stay.

I arrived really late in the night, and staff was so kind to help me find the hotel. They give you a bike, bathroom was to be shared but the facilities were clean / easy to use. TV set and aircon at the room were working just fine. The subway station is 1 block away. It is the perfect place to stay at if you're visiting Osaka for a couple of days. I'll definitely book here again. Thanks

Apparently in a 'dodgy' area of Osaka but if you're a foreigner you're completely safe. Staff are really friendly and provide a really good service! Will come back!

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Poland

Smell smoke heavily in the hall.

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Taiwan

Over all for the hotel is good but they allowed the guest smoking in the room, so that my room always smell the smoke in the room and feel not c

• 4th Apr 2014