Hotel Raizan North, Nishinari Shin-imamiya Reviews

1-1-3 Taishi, Nishinari-ku, Osaka, Japan

The hotel offered exactly what I needed at a very reasonable price. The room was little more than a place to rest my head after a long day of traveling and sight seeing, but it was perfect for that. Secure, clean, comfortable, very close to JR and Subway lines. Easy to access from many major hubs. Would highly recommend!

• 27th Jul 2015

Close to JR station and good areas for food. My friend and I booked separately so we had our own private rooms, tiny but fine. Bathroom on our floor could have been a bit cleaner, but ok. Great prices. Common area had everything for you to cook your own food. Staff were very helpful

This hostel is located at a seedy neighbourhood in japanese standards, which is a just not really nice area in european standards. You'll see a few homeless walking around but that's all. The only real problem with the hostel is that there are only 2 or 3 showers in the ground floor for the whole building. There are like 10 floors with like 30 double/triple rooms each... do the math. However I went to the showers early in the evening and didn't have to wait at all.