Hotel Raizan North, Nishinari Shin-imamiya Reviews

1-1-3 Taishi, Nishinari-ku, Osaka, Japan

It was great memory from raizan hotel. Staffs were super kind and the room was very good. I'll choose here next time absolutely. thank you!!

• 26th Nov 2015
  • South Korea

I would not stay here again. Felt very mislead by the photos and other reviews, was not what we expected. The location although close to a station, was not close to many things and the neighbourhood seemed a bit unsafe. Not the cleanest hostel, there was visible dirt in the facilities and the room, it felt a bit gross. Although this is cheap I would not recommend staying here for a long period of time. That said the staff are friendly enough and the free bike hire is nice.

Nice place with a great location. I walked to Dotonbori and Namba (it was maybe 25 minutes) but the metro by the hotel takes you directly there. They also have free bicycles available for rent, which is nice. It is a safe area; I arrived at midnight from the airport and had no worries. Staff is nice, hotel is pretty calm.

My floor smelled of smoke although I was on the non-smoking floor. Bathroom was not equipped with soap and was dirty. Room was clean though.

I really enjoyed my stay at Osaka. If I ever get the opportunity I will most definitely come again!

• 2nd Nov 2015
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Our twin room at Hotel Raizan was way bigger than I'd expected - not at all crammed. And having a fridge and airconditioner really helped. Despite being so affordable, there was so much about this place that made our 3 nights in Osaka a breeze. Like getting around -- it's close to the main train line we needed and even closer to the subway line that took us easily to awesome Shinsaibashi area. And I loved making use of the free bicycle hire. Would definitely recommend.

Good location, a few minutes from Shin Imamiya. Good price for Osaka. It is simple but you just have what you need.

I am satisfied on this choice.

• 29th Sep 2015
  • Hong Kong

The hotel offered exactly what I needed at a very reasonable price. The room was little more than a place to rest my head after a long day of traveling and sight seeing, but it was perfect for that. Secure, clean, comfortable, very close to JR and Subway lines. Easy to access from many major hubs. Would highly recommend!