Hotel Rashmi Reviews

Taj Mahal Eastern Gate, Near 5 star Hotel Amar Vilas, Agra, India

Nice and close to the Taj Mahal but don't expect to see it at sunrise, it doesn't open until 7 or so. Bathrooms were a tad small but sufficient for India.

Booked on hostel world.com I arrived at 4 to check in and said I did not have a room. Even though I pre paid and had confirmation number. They said come back at 7:30 and they might have room. Came back and they said to wait Til 10:30. Keep in mind I had not slept for awhile and was getting up early for the Taj sunrise. The room was a mess and floor wet. Looks like they kicked an Indian family out for me. It was noisy and never slept. Asked for a discount and nothing. Horrible place.