Hotel Real Santiago Reviews

Rúa Calderería, nº 49, Santiago de Compostela, Galicia, Spain

Excellent value for money in a superb location. The walls are indeed thin, but there was very little noise after 10pm. This is an excellent bet for those travelling on their own.

• 29th Mar 2014

I stayed there for 2 nights and I would definitely come back. The staff (only girls) was very friendly and helpful, the room had nice furniture and was clean; in general the whole hotel is very atmospheric, I guess also because it's so small. There's no hairdryer in the bathroom, but you can get one at the reception. The only thing that was a little bit annoying for me: the WiFi doesn't work on the 2nd floor where my room was so I had to sit on the stairs one floor below to use it.

• 24th Jan 2014