6.9
Good 70 Total Reviews
6.9
Good 70 Total Reviews
Hotel Residence De Bruxelles Located at 88 Boulevard de la Chapelle, , Paris.
France
Paris 75018 88 Boulevard de la Chapelle
69% 70
48.8841255 2.3529958
    Rooms available

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
21st May 2016
6.3

It is very close to Gare du Nord station which was the main reason I booked this place. Location is okay but the surrounding area is not so clean. the room is a bit small but is till kinda okay for backpacking trip. this hostel doesn't have lift so it is not suitable for those who are travelling with bug luggage.

25th Apr 2016
7.1

very friendly and helpful staff. Good location but explanation of location on hotel page not easy to follow (for me at least).

• India, Couple, 25-30
15th Apr 2016
7.4

staff is very helpful, they have to include include breakfast according to money ,Good Hostel but some basic problem are still in the hostel like wifi is not working , lock is not proper in the bathroom or broken , one light was not working in the room.

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
9th Apr 2016
5.7

The amount that was advertised on the website was lower that the one we were actually charged in the end. Neighborhood ok, room could have been cleaner (cow webs on the ceiling), and bad smell when we entered the room. Room facing inner court hence fairly quiet.

31st Mar 2016
8.0

Hotel Residence De Bruxelles is a great value for staying in Paris. I came here on my own and had a cozy, but clean room, to myself on the third floor. Granted, the neighborhood is a little rough, but as long as you remain aware of your surroundings then you should be fine. The hotel is conveniently only two blocks away from the metro station so getting to all the tourist destinations from the hotel was a breeze. One con was the weak wifi connection. Overall, I would recommend this place.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
24th Mar 2016
3.7

Words can describe how awful my stay was here. I originally booked two rooms, both stipulated they would be private rooms with there own ensuite which suited me and my partner and my brother fine. On arriving we were given one key for a room with a double bed and a single bed and no door on the double bedroom. I complained this was false advertising and was basically lied to everyday that they would fix it. I've never had such poor customer service in Europe or a worse hotel.

• USA, Female, 41+