Hotel Residencial Cibeles Reviews

Avenida Ecuador, Panama City, Panama

Poor security: lock in the room was broken. My key stoped working and the night lady didn´t ask my name before giving me a new access card - all she did was ask if I was guest and my room number. EXTREMELY unfriendly staff: I have visited around 65 countries by now I have never had such a bad service like in this hotel. Not enough space to elaborate my feedback. Shame on the hotel and HostelWorld for listing it!

• 28th Apr 2014

Location is really bad. We felt not very pleasant when we stayed here. Rooms are boring and staff is not the most friendly.

It is not a family hostel. It seems that the guys come there to make love! There are some prostitutes on the streets.

The staff was very friendly, location was great. We would have stayed there longer but had already made reservations elsewhere.