Hotel Restaurant Pax Reviews

24-26 Rue du Faubourg National, Strasbourg, France

Good position near the center and train station. Big room and clean. Hostel under renovation during my stay. Friendly Staff. Reception is not really 24hours.

Petit hotel bon marché très correct. Rien à critiquer. Small value for money hotel. Nothing to criticize.

• 26th Jun 2014

It is a worn-down hotel, it looks old and very used, but it was felt clean. It has a great location and I would recommend it to people that isn't THAT sensitive about stains on the carpet or staying there for a while, since the rooms are quite small. I would live here again, but only for about 2-3 days at a time. Their luggage room is a open one, no locks, which feels kind of unsafe. I would rather have one that was locked and not accesible for every guest at all times.

I liked this hotel! My room was really quirky with a sort of alcove type thing. 3 of the nights were reasonably priced at €40 and one was €90 which was obviously too much. The staff were lovely and the breakfast was nice. Location was excellent, an easy 5 minute walk from the Gare Strasbourg. Only thing I would raise is given the rooms don't have safes the cleaning staff should lock the doors after themselves. I came back to an unlocked door twice.

Underconstructions when we stayed, but still clean and quiet. We found here a good offer and we were looking for a cheap bed near to the city center, therefore It was perfect.

• 2nd May 2014