Hotel Riad El Kennaria Reviews

10 rue El Kennaria, Derb Dabachi, Marrakech, Morocco

Very nice Hostel and staff. The location is very good, inside the Medina and 2 min walking to the Jema's square.

Virtually a one stop hotel. Staff members were very kind and efficient. The cleaning lady and cook were very kind and personable. Was able to get tour packages that met my expectations. I would return again no questions about. The most important thing for me as air conditioning. Mine worked like a charm and I needed to turn it off at times.

Really nice place for young people, impossible to sleep at night, all the people scream in the lobby, even the staff...

This hotel is located in the heart of medina,near to jemaa el fna,2 minutes walk. Staff was excellent,they helped us a lot, everything was perfect in hotel. When we decided to go to desert in 7am they prepared us very nice breakfast only for two of us,everything made in front of us hot and fresh,nevertheless the breakfast should start at 8:30 or 9. All regards to Adil and all staff working there, Danica and Vladimir!

• 14th Apr 2015