Hotel Richard Reviews

35 Rue Richard Lenoir, Paris, France

The room we stayed it what horrendous. There was an air vent in the room which produced the smell of sewage and everything was dirty. The communal toilets had no toilet seat of sink and some toilets didn't have a chain! Would recommend heading to McDonalds next door to wash!

So. so. The double room on the first floor was not good, smelled like chlore( ?), could be difficult to sleep 2 nights. But the staff agreed to change us the room an is was ok.

The baggage room was just a closet that anyone could get into. The staff was bored and did not seem at all interested in helping us. The atmosphere was all in all shady. Everything in the building looked old, broken, and/or moldy. The room had a bed, a small table, and a sink in it. To use the toilette or go shower were in separate small rooms on different hotel floors. I would not recommend this hotel.

• 15th May 2015

The walls are very thin and you can hear everything. I would recommend some blinds because the red curtains are not enough. Also almost all of the doors are squeaking horribly and it very disturbing! But overall it's a good hotel to stay for a couple of days.

The worst hostel I've ever been, we left after the first night, really dirty, it was smelling awful, the only thing that is not bad is its location near to metro station, we found a bug in our bed, it was a nightmare.

Just awful, probably the worst hotel I've ever stayed in my life. Rooms are dirty, staff is rude, the walls are paper-thin. It is cheap, but I'm sure you can find something better just as cheap..