Hotel Richard Reviews

35 Rue Richard Lenoir, Paris, France

So. so. The double room on the first floor was not good, smelled like chlore( ?), could be difficult to sleep 2 nights. But the staff agreed to change us the room an is was ok.

The baggage room was just a closet that anyone could get into. The staff was bored and did not seem at all interested in helping us. The atmosphere was all in all shady. Everything in the building looked old, broken, and/or moldy. The room had a bed, a small table, and a sink in it. To use the toilette or go shower were in separate small rooms on different hotel floors. I would not recommend this hotel.

• 15th May 2015

The walls are very thin and you can hear everything. I would recommend some blinds because the red curtains are not enough. Also almost all of the doors are squeaking horribly and it very disturbing! But overall it's a good hotel to stay for a couple of days.

The worst hostel I've ever been, we left after the first night, really dirty, it was smelling awful, the only thing that is not bad is its location near to metro station, we found a bug in our bed, it was a nightmare.

Just awful, probably the worst hotel I've ever stayed in my life. Rooms are dirty, staff is rude, the walls are paper-thin. It is cheap, but I'm sure you can find something better just as cheap..

(Stayed in private double bed room, w/shared bath.) Affordable place in a great location (safe & near laundromat), and close to lots of sites. However, this definitely felt more like a hostel than a hotel. There was good security and the staff was okay. Also, the shared bathrooms were very dirty, often had no toilet paper (on any of the floors), and some of the toilets had no toilet seats (though they added some by the time we left). Still, it was very affordable--especially comparatively.

• 4th Jan 2015

Really disappointed!!! I know it is far cheaper than any other hotels, but if I have a chance I would never visit this hotel again. The room was really freezing even though the heater was on and the toilet was so dirty that I tried my best to not use it at all. The cleanliness of the room was okay with a friendly cleaning staff but the overall things above made me choose not to stay here again. Sorry

• 31st Dec 2014
  • South Korea

The toilets in the hotel are a complete mess.

Very helpful and friendly staff.

• 10th Dec 2014