Hotel Richard Reviews

35 Rue Richard Lenoir, Paris, France

Is Paris, everything is expensive and this is one of the few hostels you will find with a good price. Location is good the only thing I didn't like is that showers are outside rooms and they run out of hot water very quick. Every thing else is good for the price and just sleeping.

Decent, clean, a table or two would be nice on the common areas.

We couldn't use the shower because only the hot water was running. Still, at that price you can't complain about anything...

• 11th Aug 2014

The only positive was it's location. The staff weren't so much rude, more disinterested. We were really disappointed with the cleanliness of our room, the room was filthy and didn't even look like it had been cleaned prior to our arrival. There were 11 broken floor tiles, some with sharp edges. Our bin wasn't emptied for 4 days. The communal toilets were always dirty and rarely more than half a roll of toilet roll, often none. We came with low expectations however and weren't wrong.

We met with two persons of the staff, when we arrived the son of the owner was at the reception , but was was sleeping in the couch with is belly showing, and seemed to be either hungover or high.. The mother was always helpful when she showed up at night. The WI fi was out during our two day stay

Hotel richard has a funny smell in the whole building. Facilities are very poor

• 28th Jul 2014

Toilets are too dirty. Rooms are clean and there is a shower in it. It's a bit far from Eiffel (9km).

For backpackers, it`s very good ;)

I could not make this trip and as per rules I informed them will in advance for cancelling my booking and also called them to inform about it. They assured that my booking will be cancelled.Few days later I checked my ac and realised they still debited my account for GBP 31.55 which is not acceptable. I sent them several emails and tried calling them to get the refund but no luck. I am now going to dispute this amount with my bank and refer this as fraud. Any help from hostelworld is appreciated

• 17th Jun 2014
  • India

This place is a dump! Staff is terrible! Stay away from this place.

• 16th Jun 2014

Toilets did not have toilet seats, no toliet paper either. Not far from the metro but a few stops from anything worth seeing. Very noisy neighborhood so if you go in the summer and leave the window open because it's blistering hot you wit be able to sleep because of the constant noise most likely.