Hotel Richard Reviews

35 Rue Richard Lenoir, Paris, France

Really disappointed!!! I know it is far cheaper than any other hotels, but if I have a chance I would never visit this hotel again. The room was really freezing even though the heater was on and the toilet was so dirty that I tried my best to not use it at all. The cleanliness of the room was okay with a friendly cleaning staff but the overall things above made me choose not to stay here again. Sorry

• 31st Dec 2014
  • South Korea

The toilets in the hotel are a complete mess.

Very helpful and friendly staff.

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Poland

Is Paris, everything is expensive and this is one of the few hostels you will find with a good price. Location is good the only thing I didn't like is that showers are outside rooms and they run out of hot water very quick. Every thing else is good for the price and just sleeping.

Decent, clean, a table or two would be nice on the common areas.

We couldn't use the shower because only the hot water was running. Still, at that price you can't complain about anything...

• 11th Aug 2014

The only positive was it's location. The staff weren't so much rude, more disinterested. We were really disappointed with the cleanliness of our room, the room was filthy and didn't even look like it had been cleaned prior to our arrival. There were 11 broken floor tiles, some with sharp edges. Our bin wasn't emptied for 4 days. The communal toilets were always dirty and rarely more than half a roll of toilet roll, often none. We came with low expectations however and weren't wrong.

We met with two persons of the staff, when we arrived the son of the owner was at the reception , but was was sleeping in the couch with is belly showing, and seemed to be either hungover or high.. The mother was always helpful when she showed up at night. The WI fi was out during our two day stay

Hotel richard has a funny smell in the whole building. Facilities are very poor

• 28th Jul 2014