Hotel Richard Reviews

35 Rue Richard Lenoir, Paris, France

Just awful, probably the worst hotel I've ever stayed in my life. Rooms are dirty, staff is rude, the walls are paper-thin. It is cheap, but I'm sure you can find something better just as cheap..

(Stayed in private double bed room, w/shared bath.) Affordable place in a great location (safe & near laundromat), and close to lots of sites. However, this definitely felt more like a hostel than a hotel. There was good security and the staff was okay. Also, the shared bathrooms were very dirty, often had no toilet paper (on any of the floors), and some of the toilets had no toilet seats (though they added some by the time we left). Still, it was very affordable--especially comparatively.

• 4th Jan 2015

Really disappointed!!! I know it is far cheaper than any other hotels, but if I have a chance I would never visit this hotel again. The room was really freezing even though the heater was on and the toilet was so dirty that I tried my best to not use it at all. The cleanliness of the room was okay with a friendly cleaning staff but the overall things above made me choose not to stay here again. Sorry

• 31st Dec 2014
  • South Korea

The toilets in the hotel are a complete mess.

Very helpful and friendly staff.

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Poland

Is Paris, everything is expensive and this is one of the few hostels you will find with a good price. Location is good the only thing I didn't like is that showers are outside rooms and they run out of hot water very quick. Every thing else is good for the price and just sleeping.