Hotel Rio Arga Reviews

Calle Contamina Nº 20-24 (Alfonso I), Zaragoza, Spain

Good location, very good price. Very understanding staff. More a hotel than a hostel (hence atmosphere not "excellent") Internet is not super reliable. Still gave facilities an "excellent" due to price and cleanliness.

More similar to a hotel than a hostel. Offered very few facilities other than rooms and the staff, albeit friendly, knew little about the local area and on several occasions mislead us as to when things were open/how long it would take go get there, etc.

• 6th Jul 2015

Fantastic.

Great location and the breakfast had lots of options. The staff were very helpful.

the only small complaint I have is that the beds were uncomfortable, but not unbearably. The room was big, there was a small balcony to smoke on, and the location is unbeatable. If I come back to Zaragoza I will stay here again.