Hotel Rivemar Reviews

Avenida Tulum lotes 49-51 sm22 mz7, Cancun, Mexico

For a one night stay,budget and 10 min walk to bus station, it's ideal. There is no atmosphere at all,nowhere to relax other than your room. Supermarket next door but struggled to find any nice restaurants but being a lone female I didn't like to wander too far. But good value for money.

If you want to take a break from the 10 people mix dorm and want to stay alone but don`t want to spend too much money, this is a perfect choice. Good location, supermarket within 2 mins walk, easy to change money and get to the beach. The lady at the front desk is very helpful and friendly. They have a safe inside the room, very good to lock your valuables. Everything is clean, with super comfortable hot shower! Will recommend to all the travelers that are finding a budget hotel.

I stayed for one night on my way to Belize after flying into Cancun. Location was great as it was so near the bus terminal where I arrived from the airport. Staff were friendly and happy to let me leave my luggage at the hotel the next day after I checked out, at no extra charge. TV and good wifi connection. Spacious comfortable room with ensuite and fan/aircon, these were pretty noisy but overall I'd say this was a bargain stay, much more than I was expecting at so reasonable a price.

• 8th Jul 2014