Hotel Romagna Reviews

Via Panzani, 4, Florence, Italy

location is perfect..just in the middle of train station and duomo. rooms are a bit small,but did not care too much that i spent most of time outside..

• 12th Oct 2015
  • Turkey

Staff were always welcoming and friendly and helpful when I had a question. Location was excellent, right between the main train station and Duomo. Breakfast buffet could include a few healthier options, but for the price, it was nice to have included in the price.

Great place! The hotel staff was very friendly and the room was very clean and quiet (two double-pained windows). I could leave my bags there once I checked out, but since that area was by the door and not locked, they let me keep my bag with electronics behind the desk. The location is perfect, stumbling distance to the train station and all of the major sites. Highly recommended for a no-frills, solid, clean convenient stay.

I had a great time. Very easy to find from the train station. I had emailed them in advance about a possible room size change (to a smaller) and not only they confirmed right away that it was possible, upon arrival when I switched back to the larger size they even gave me a discount. I was on the third floor so the walk-up wasn't too bad. They let me keep my child's stroller downstairs. The breakfast was great. A fair selection of things perfect to hold you over past lunch.

Amazing location. Staff very friendly and helpful! Breakfast very good, just what you need For a day of site seeing! room was just what you need and very clean. Air con and wifi both worked well. Would stay here again!

Was a great hotel to stay in for the night, location was perfect - right in the heart of Florence with a 5 minute walk to the train station. Made it very easy to get around and the staff were very helpful!

The best thing about this hotel is the location. It's literally in the heart of florence. You can walk anywhere you want from the hotel and you can even take the bus around if you don't want to walk. The worst thing is probably the fact that they don't have an elevator yet and you have to walk up so many stairs to your room. However, the concierge brings your luggage up to your room for you. Clean hotel. BUT if you get a private bathroom, the shower and toilet are directly next to each other.

Great location and an awesome breakfast. Great price as well.

• 10th Jul 2015

Staff were very helpful and the desk was always staffed. I was able to print boarding passes for our flight (I checked in online and emailed them the PDFs, then they had them ready for me at the desk). They also provided good information about places to eat, wash laundry, etc. Located very close to the train station and all the main sights; easy walking distance from everything. Clean, quiet, fresh baked bread and croissants for breakfast! We enjoyed our stay here.

• 6th Jul 2015
  • All Female Group, 41+

Perfect stay in summer because they have good and functioning air conditioning in the room. Staffs are helpful. Breakfast starts at 8am. Our train at 8.15am. They let us have breakfast at 7.30am.

When we booked we said we came at 2pm. And when we came it was closed, siesta or whatever. Had to wait 1 hour. Enoying as f.... And it started raining as crazy but we had found a resturante. And it was kinda hard to find. We followed the map and ended up knocking on a door for 5minutes and then we where lucky to meet someone who told us the recepition was a totally different place... It was good to have a room for ourselfe. Good size rooms.

Dear Mr. Ulf Omdal I'm afraid you're confusing our hotel with somewhere else. The reception is open 24 hours. After midnight we close the door for security reasons, but there is always one person at the desk that can open if yoring the bell. The hotel is located in the main street leading from the central train station of to the Duomo. I'm sorry for your misfortune, I do not know what happened but it is impossible to find our hotel closed. We hope to see you again in florence, best regards