Hotel Romagna Reviews

Via Panzani, 4, Florence, Italy

Staff let us check in early after catching an overnight train which was great. The price and location was also very good. Shower/toilet combo was odd and a lift would have been handy.

I had a shopping bag in my room with something inside. It was not garbage and was thrown out. Yes there was a garbage bag beside it, but the room is tiny...I didn't think a nice shopping bag would be considered garbage. I was asked for the value of whats inside, but it's an accessory that came with the shoes so it's not something you can just buy. I was not offered any kind of compensation (i.e. refund for portion of paid stay) for throwing out my belonging that was NOT garbage.

• 15th Dec 2015

Location was perfect in the center and staff was very helpful. There was no warm water in the sink and in the shower.

• 5th Dec 2015

location is perfect..just in the middle of train station and duomo. rooms are a bit small,but did not care too much that i spent most of time outside..

• 12th Oct 2015
  • Turkey

Staff were always welcoming and friendly and helpful when I had a question. Location was excellent, right between the main train station and Duomo. Breakfast buffet could include a few healthier options, but for the price, it was nice to have included in the price.

Great place! The hotel staff was very friendly and the room was very clean and quiet (two double-pained windows). I could leave my bags there once I checked out, but since that area was by the door and not locked, they let me keep my bag with electronics behind the desk. The location is perfect, stumbling distance to the train station and all of the major sites. Highly recommended for a no-frills, solid, clean convenient stay.