Hotel Romagna Reviews

Via Panzani, 4, Florence, Italy

They have really great and friendly staff who made my stay an absolute delight. The room was clean and comfortable and really close to the train station. I would definitely stay with them again if I'm back in florence!

The location of the hotel was really great, being a short walk from the train station Firenze SMN and to the Duomo. As we were making a day trip to another location, the staff allowed us to keep our luggages in the hotel and even kindly brought them to our room for us. The only issue would be that there is no lift in the building and so if you require one, it is not recommended.