Hotel Romagna Reviews

Via Panzani, 4, Florence, Italy

When we booked we said we came at 2pm. And when we came it was closed, siesta or whatever. Had to wait 1 hour. Enoying as f.... And it started raining as crazy but we had found a resturante. And it was kinda hard to find. We followed the map and ended up knocking on a door for 5minutes and then we where lucky to meet someone who told us the recepition was a totally different place... It was good to have a room for ourselfe. Good size rooms.

Bathrooms MUST be renewed, and an elevator es needed. Very kind staff. Could become much nicer with these changes

• 25th May 2015
  • Chile

Best hostel I've stayed at, the staff was super helpful at all times and even opened the breakfast an hour earlier for us to accommodate an early tour we had going on the next day! I would recommend this place to anyone! Super close to the duomo too, which was a major plus!

• 22nd May 2015

They have really great and friendly staff who made my stay an absolute delight. The room was clean and comfortable and really close to the train station. I would definitely stay with them again if I'm back in florence!

The location of the hotel was really great, being a short walk from the train station Firenze SMN and to the Duomo. As we were making a day trip to another location, the staff allowed us to keep our luggages in the hotel and even kindly brought them to our room for us. The only issue would be that there is no lift in the building and so if you require one, it is not recommended.