Hotel Romagna Reviews

Via Panzani, 4, Florence, Italy

Great place! The hotel staff was very friendly and the room was very clean and quiet (two double-pained windows). I could leave my bags there once I checked out, but since that area was by the door and not locked, they let me keep my bag with electronics behind the desk. The location is perfect, stumbling distance to the train station and all of the major sites. Highly recommended for a no-frills, solid, clean convenient stay.

I had a great time. Very easy to find from the train station. I had emailed them in advance about a possible room size change (to a smaller) and not only they confirmed right away that it was possible, upon arrival when I switched back to the larger size they even gave me a discount. I was on the third floor so the walk-up wasn't too bad. They let me keep my child's stroller downstairs. The breakfast was great. A fair selection of things perfect to hold you over past lunch.

Amazing location. Staff very friendly and helpful! Breakfast very good, just what you need For a day of site seeing! room was just what you need and very clean. Air con and wifi both worked well. Would stay here again!

Was a great hotel to stay in for the night, location was perfect - right in the heart of Florence with a 5 minute walk to the train station. Made it very easy to get around and the staff were very helpful!

Great location and an awesome breakfast. Great price as well.

• 10th Jul 2015

Staff were very helpful and the desk was always staffed. I was able to print boarding passes for our flight (I checked in online and emailed them the PDFs, then they had them ready for me at the desk). They also provided good information about places to eat, wash laundry, etc. Located very close to the train station and all the main sights; easy walking distance from everything. Clean, quiet, fresh baked bread and croissants for breakfast! We enjoyed our stay here.

• 6th Jul 2015
  • All Female Group, 41+

Perfect stay in summer because they have good and functioning air conditioning in the room. Staffs are helpful. Breakfast starts at 8am. Our train at 8.15am. They let us have breakfast at 7.30am.

When we booked we said we came at 2pm. And when we came it was closed, siesta or whatever. Had to wait 1 hour. Enoying as f.... And it started raining as crazy but we had found a resturante. And it was kinda hard to find. We followed the map and ended up knocking on a door for 5minutes and then we where lucky to meet someone who told us the recepition was a totally different place... It was good to have a room for ourselfe. Good size rooms.

Dear Mr. Ulf Omdal I'm afraid you're confusing our hotel with somewhere else. The reception is open 24 hours. After midnight we close the door for security reasons, but there is always one person at the desk that can open if yoring the bell. The hotel is located in the main street leading from the central train station of to the Duomo. I'm sorry for your misfortune, I do not know what happened but it is impossible to find our hotel closed. We hope to see you again in florence, best regards

Bathrooms MUST be renewed, and an elevator es needed. Very kind staff. Could become much nicer with these changes

• 25th May 2015
  • Chile

Best hostel I've stayed at, the staff was super helpful at all times and even opened the breakfast an hour earlier for us to accommodate an early tour we had going on the next day! I would recommend this place to anyone! Super close to the duomo too, which was a major plus!

• 22nd May 2015

They have really great and friendly staff who made my stay an absolute delight. The room was clean and comfortable and really close to the train station. I would definitely stay with them again if I'm back in florence!

The location of the hotel was really great, being a short walk from the train station Firenze SMN and to the Duomo. As we were making a day trip to another location, the staff allowed us to keep our luggages in the hotel and even kindly brought them to our room for us. The only issue would be that there is no lift in the building and so if you require one, it is not recommended.