Hotel RossoVino

9.2
Superb 271 Total Reviews

13th Apr 2017
7.1

The floor in the area above our room apparently is made of wood and it sounded like someone beating on a drum every time someone up there took a step. It was extremely noisy and annoying which made it difficult to sleep.

• Croatia, Female, 25-30
27th Jan 2017

This is one of the best places i have ever been to. The hotel is easy to reach by bus from airport linate. It´´ is located in quiet, private street. I was staying in single room with Shared bathroom: the rooms and bathroom are spotless; bathroom is spacious, and since I was here in January- the heating is on whole of the time and it is always warm. And in my case, only two rooms on the floor shared one bathroom so it was never crowded.This place should get extra star for it´s great service.

• New Zealand, All Female Group, 25-30
15th Jan 2017

I arrived at the hotel only to realise I had left my phone in the taxi. The guys at the hotel went above and beyond, they looked at security footage to work out what taxi company I was with and then called them giving all the details of my taxi ride and phone in Italian. Later that evening it was returned. I can't imagine there would be many hotels that would put so much effort into helping me like that! Service was amazing. On top of that great rooms, clean and great wifi.