Superb 267 Total Reviews
Superb 267 Total Reviews
Hotel RossoVino Located at Via Francesco Bartolozzi 9, , Milan.
Italy
Milan 20137 Via Francesco Bartolozzi 9
100% 267
45.4612744 9.2269169
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, All Female Group, 25-30
15th Jan 2017

I arrived at the hotel only to realise I had left my phone in the taxi. The guys at the hotel went above and beyond, they looked at security footage to work out what taxi company I was with and then called them giving all the details of my taxi ride and phone in Italian. Later that evening it was returned. I can't imagine there would be many hotels that would put so much effort into helping me like that! Service was amazing. On top of that great rooms, clean and great wifi.