Hotel RossoVino

Superb 274 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 274 Total Reviews

11th Jun 2017

Definitely more hotel than hostel, which we appreciated! Free glass of wine on arrival and excellent instructions and suggestions from staff. Quite far from the city center and requires use of metro to see the sights, but it's located next to several restaurants and a nice grocery store. Wifi is awesome, and shared bathroom is lovely and clean with a bidet (had a bug problem on our first night but was quickly resolved). The beds are comfy and the room had a safe and TV. We loved it!

• Serbia, Couple, 25-30
8th May 2017

Hostel is in a great location and in a blind street, so you just might have luck and catch a free parking space. Hygiene of rooms and bathrooms is very good. The staff is very pleasant. The only problem with this hostel is that they don't have a kitchen. We would surely visit it again :)

• Greece, Male, 25-30
6th May 2017

I had a stay for one night, it was the cheapest I could find (76€) and overall was a good experience. The personnel super kind and willing to help you anytime and the room was clean. The sharing bathroom was also very clean. A bit far from the center but transportation is very good. It should be much much cheaper cause of the fact that it has a sharing bathroom but for one night we didn't bother that much.

13th Apr 2017
7.1

The floor in the area above our room apparently is made of wood and it sounded like someone beating on a drum every time someone up there took a step. It was extremely noisy and annoying which made it difficult to sleep.

• Croatia, Female, 25-30
27th Jan 2017

This is one of the best places i have ever been to. The hotel is easy to reach by bus from airport linate. It´´ is located in quiet, private street. I was staying in single room with Shared bathroom: the rooms and bathroom are spotless; bathroom is spacious, and since I was here in January- the heating is on whole of the time and it is always warm. And in my case, only two rooms on the floor shared one bathroom so it was never crowded.This place should get extra star for it´s great service.

• New Zealand, All Female Group, 25-30
15th Jan 2017

I arrived at the hotel only to realise I had left my phone in the taxi. The guys at the hotel went above and beyond, they looked at security footage to work out what taxi company I was with and then called them giving all the details of my taxi ride and phone in Italian. Later that evening it was returned. I can't imagine there would be many hotels that would put so much effort into helping me like that! Service was amazing. On top of that great rooms, clean and great wifi.