Hotel Royal Milan Reviews

Via Carlo Goldoni, 84, Milan, Italy

For a short stay in Milan this place is great. Basically a budget hotel: I had my own room and bathroom and it was clean, and felt safe. It was a bit far from everything and I was in walk-mode so it was a daily trek. Neighborhood is okay. I didn't walk through too late at night. If in Milan I'd probably stay here again as long as it was a 2 day or less visit.

The Hostel is ok and clean, but the staff were so loud in the first night that we couldn't sleep the whole night!! They were singing, laughing and even shouting very loudly...there are no cooking facility's, due to the fact that it is a hotel and not a hostel. Nice area