8.5
Fabulous 34 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 34 Total Reviews
Hotel SKY Incheon Airport Located at #2790-2 Airport Town Square, , Incheon.
South Korea
Incheon 400-340 #2790-2 Airport Town Square
85% 34
37.4945242 126.4888143
    Rooms available

26th Feb 2016
7.4

It was a decently priced hotel for the area. The facilities were clean. The decor seemed a bit outdated or 80s style. It was fine and looked clean. The colors in the restroom seemed a bit faded. The colors on the bedding and furniture appeared to be a bit older now. But I mean. the main reason why you stay is for the location and the fact that they drive you to the airport. Which was nice and done on time. You get what you pay for. A bit overpriced, but because it's near the airport.

• audreym78172
  • USA, All Female Group, 25-30
19th Feb 2016

Great reception area, very helpful staff, very secure building in a safe neighborhood. Close walk to places to eat and the tram station which takes you right downtown. The free shuttle to and from the airport is so great! This is more like a hotel than a hostel but it's well worth the money to feel at home. The bathrooms were spotless and the shower was always hot. Having room service was nice as well. Only complaint was the beds were hard as rock.

15th Jan 2016

I might've read wrong when I booked (I thought it said Hostel, not Hotel), but nonetheless I was not disappointed. I had a very early morning flight, so I needed to get something close to Incheon airport. I couldn't have found a better spot. The staff were friendly and offered a wake-up call and asked what time I'd like to take the shuttle to the airport at checkin. Room was clean and spacious enough. It was also quiet, though I'm not sure how busy it was, being a Thursday night. I'd stay again.