Hotel Sabina Reviews

Rue du Nord 78, B-1000, Brussels, Belgium

Very nice place, just 15 minutes by walking from the city center and 3 minutes from the metro station Madou. Nice staff, clean rooms, nice atmosphere... Good price/quality. I will come back.

Overall I liked the hotel. I had a huge room. I took train trips every day so being so close to the metro and then only a 10 minute ride to the main station was great. I didn't love the security - the building was safe, but reception was rarely staffed and all of the room keys were on display. Nothing happened, but theoretically another guest could access your room. Also, "housekeeping" was a generous description. Towels I hung up to dry for re-use were regularly removed but not replaced.

Room floor was dusty. Cute, fresh interior.

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Sweden

Nice and central location with friendly staff.

A perfectly average hotel in an unremarkable area of Brussels. Got in late and was conveniently buzzed in with key waiting on front desk. Only problem was my double room was a twin room. No one on duty to amend problem so just had to deal with it.

Nice staff, good value for money.