Hotel Sabina Reviews

Rue du Nord 78, B-1000, Brussels, Belgium

The location of this hostel is perfect (15-20 minutes walk to the centre) however there were a couple of down sides to our stay. The window in our room was huge and begun about a foot from the bottom of the wall, it also opened fully (as a door would) making it incredibly unsafe! It wouldn't lock properly & the handle fell off when we tried meaning it kept swinging open. Staff were pretty unhelpful and didn't really want to know and the room was quite grubby. Good if you just want a base!

Wouldn't hesitate in returning

Very nice place, just 15 minutes by walking from the city center and 3 minutes from the metro station Madou. Nice staff, clean rooms, nice atmosphere... Good price/quality. I will come back.

Overall I liked the hotel. I had a huge room. I took train trips every day so being so close to the metro and then only a 10 minute ride to the main station was great. I didn't love the security - the building was safe, but reception was rarely staffed and all of the room keys were on display. Nothing happened, but theoretically another guest could access your room. Also, "housekeeping" was a generous description. Towels I hung up to dry for re-use were regularly removed but not replaced.

Room floor was dusty. Cute, fresh interior.

Nice and central location with friendly staff.