Hotel Sabina Reviews

Rue du Nord 78, B-1000, Brussels, Belgium

Nice place in a fairly good location (about 15 mins walk from the main attractions; metro station very close) Serving good breakfast at request for 3 euros Good wifi

We thought this was a nice little place for what you pay. It is in a quiet safe neighborhood about 20 min walk from the city center with a nice little cheap sandwich shop across the street. Our room was an ensuit on the fourth floor (top floor). The building had a lift which was a plus but the internet didn't work in our room. We just used the internet in the lobby downstairs so it wasn't really a problem. I would recommend this place over a hostel if your a couple.

• 7th Aug 2014

It is a nice hotel, close to the metro station, close to the city center, ok rooms, clean. Excellent value for money. I would gladly recommend Hotel Sabina.

Very basic accomodation, shower was not great and no air con so had to sleep with window open which leads to mosquito problems. However was comfortable enough and lovely people on the front desk.

Great and good for value breakfast. Garage facilities very convenient. "Double bed" was two single beds put together.

Staff were very helpful, get what you pay for

It was our first time in Brussels so we think it was a good choice, considering their location and price. It could be Bette if they improve some things like room carpet, linen etc.

I stayed 1 night in this hostel, when I woke up in the morning, I saw some bedbugs in my bed and I killed them, and there was a little blood on the bed because of bedbugs. Hostel director gave my money back, and they apologized. Böcek var kalmayın, Merkezede çok yakin değil.

Nice place to sleep, not far from city center. Clean and cosy, but simple.

There were bed bugs in our room!!!

There is a penalty of 50 Euros for smoking and eating in the room, written at the entrance desk, while I should have liked to be warned by the staff at the check-in.

We had a good stay, staff was kind and the room rather comfortable, it's nice that there is an elevator and we had internet in the room (third floor). It would have been nice to get a free map of Brussels.

Good clean hotel with nice rooms at a very low price. no complaints

The location was very good since the hostel was 15 minutes away from the city center. We liked the fact that we could get in anytime during the night using a code. The rooms were in a good condition but the wall color and the curtains were a mood killer. All in all it was a good stay and a good value for money.