Hotel Saint Christophe Reviews

75 rue du Bourg, Lourdes, France

Worst hostel EVER. Ruined our trip. We found over 50 little cockroaches in 3 different sizes crawling all over the walls, particularly our beds! I took pictures to prove it. I ended up sleeping at 4 AM on the small table while my friend slept on the floor on a towel. When we informed the receptionist, he just kept saying that "It's not my responsibility, it's my boss'". We wanted to talk to his boss, but he said he was still upstairs asleep (It was 11 AM btw). We did not even get a refund.

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Philippines

I was pleasantly surprised by cleanliness of the room, as had been expecting worse after seeing negative reviews by previous guests. Strong points: superb location (5 min from Sanctuary Gate), quiet locale, clean rooms, some greenery in inner courtyard, value for money, staff was friendly enough Negative points: Room 7 showerhead not working well; HEATING was OFF at night so I was nearly frozen; no one present at front desk at 7 am to retrieve room keys for check out, little English spoken