Hotel Saint Roch Reviews

6, Place Jeanne d'Arc, Lourdes, France

It was shocking that just two weeks before I was scheduled to arrive, the hostel closed down! I had to make another booking, at a higher price at another hostel. There was no indication given by Hotel Saint Roch that it would be closing during the period that I intended to stay. Hence, my poor rating.

This hotel doesn't exist. Give my money back!

THE PLACE DOESNT EXIST!!

This hostel is closed but my card still got charged for the deposit. Do not book this hostel!

• 18th Apr 2014

The Hostel has been closed for two months. I drove for four hours and arrived to find out it was closed. Get it off your we page NOW!

THIS IS CLOSED PLACE. THEY GAVE UP THEIR BUSINESS, IF YOU WANT TO SLEEP ON STREET, RESERVE 'Hotel Saint Roch'. SOOOOOO TERRIBLE!!!

• 12th Apr 2014