Very Good 1,038 Total Reviews
Very Good 1,038 Total Reviews
Hotel Saint Sebastien Located at 42 Rue San Sebastien, 75011, Paris.
France
Paris 42 Rue San Sebastien, 75011
74% 1038
48.8615386 2.3711371
    Rooms available

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
28th Aug 2015
6.0

The hotel was okay, but not what I expected for the price I paid. The main reason I chose Hotel Saint Sebastian was the location, it was at walking distance from Gare de Lyon. It was, but not as close to the train station as I hoped. The hotel itself had rooms that were rather old-fashioned, a bathroom that was not as clean as I expect from a hotel and a defect lift.

• Netherlands, All Female Group, 18-24
10th Jul 2015
8.0

It was perfect for us (3 students) to stay for 1 night when we had no accomodation. right in the centre of paris, 3 good seperate beds in one room. you heard some sounds from the hallway but that didn't bother me, and it was a little warm (during a heatwave this summer) and without fan, but with windows open it was fine. Can recommend, for Paris it's the best price/location/quality you can find I suppose.

18th Jun 2015
7.4

You hear everything from the other rooms next to you.