Hotel San Giovanni Reviews

via cerretani 2, Florence, Italy

The BEST decision I made while in Italy. Huge, clean rooms, staff was AMAZING. The best part, however, was the location. Our room had the best view of the Duomo, literally right next to it. The church bells were our alarm clock. When you step out the door you are in the middle of Florence. Cheers to San Giovani! I will definitely be returning, could not be happier.

• 26th Jan 2015

The place is amazing, you fell in the past with the advantages of today, Humberto the host is a great person and will help in every thing you need.

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. There was an amazing fresco on our ceiling and the room was huge. The view was out over the duomo and the location couldn't be beat. There are cheaper hostels in Florence, but this one is worth the extra money. My only complaint was that the wifi only worked in the common room, but this was easily overlooked.

Our room was very clean and spacious. We had an excellent view of the cathedral, this location is ideal.

Umberto was very sweet and our room was gorgeous with a beautiful fresco on the ceiling. Excellent location and our room over looked the Duomo. Very clean too. Wish I could have stayed longer. The only downside being right over the piazza is it can be very noisy on the street. If you do not mind that, it is an excellent place to stay. Will stay there again! Sisters traveling from NYC.

• 5th Aug 2014