Hotel San Giovanni Reviews

Via Francesco Reina, 18, Milan, Italy

It was generally ok. Nothing stood out and nothing was particularly bad. It was a bit far far from the city centre (30+min walk) but it wasn't too big a deal as there was a subway (not the metro) fairly close by.

Very nice man (the owner) in the reception, waited for us up to 2 a.m. to check-in. Bathroom a little small, and breakfast not included in the price, but he gave me water and breakfast for free the last day (I wasn't hosted there, only my parents). It was the best option in the city for us!

Good location / set up considering we were on exchange at politecnico di milano and were looking for apartments to rent in the area.

Paying 3 euros for the breakfast was a little steep, but I loved the family owned atmosphere, and the tip for dinner at Blender Bar was superb.