Hotel San Giovanni Reviews

Via Francesco Reina, 18, Milan, Lombardy, Italy

Good location / set up considering we were on exchange at politecnico di milano and were looking for apartments to rent in the area.

Paying 3 euros for the breakfast was a little steep, but I loved the family owned atmosphere, and the tip for dinner at Blender Bar was superb.

I stayed here just one night before flying from Linate. It's very convenient. It's a little bit hard to find but it's OK. I was surprised the guy at the reception was very helpful, that was a plus. I didn't have the chance to have breakfast so I cannot comment on that. Good for a night because it's far from the city center and public transport as I was in Milan a week before flying back.

The location was very good. Although it wasn't really in the centre, it was really easy to get there by bus, and the hostel was close to the station. The staff don't speak English very well, but they were always very helpful. Besides, the facilities were just like new. I would definitely stay there again.