Superb 11 Total Reviews
Superb 11 Total Reviews
Hotel San Mateo Located at Colonia San Mateo, Calle Caracas 20, San Salvador, El Salvador, San Salvador.
El Salvador
San Salvador San Salvador 503 Colonia San Mateo, Calle Caracas 20, San Salvador, El Salvador
94% 11
13.6908564 -89.2198852
    Rooms available

• teoshiqing9743
  • Singapore, Female, 25-30
6th Mar 2016

Hotel San Mateo has been the best and most value for money stay I had in Central America. The hosts were thoughtful & eager to make sure I had a good stay. Flori was friendly and always smiling, helped me with getting a taxi, get my torn usd changed & even arranged for her Husband to take me on a day tour - because there were no tours running on Mondays! The very spacious room was cleaned Everyday, nice comfy a/c, drinking water provided & a delicious salvadorian breakfast of tamales and pupusa!