Hotel San Roque Cartagena Reviews

Calle de la Media luna # 10c � 48, Centro Barrio Getsemani, Cartagena, Colombia

The towels and sheets were not well washed. The air con broke one day and was not fixed until after I left. Small things but with so much choice in Cartagena they could do better.

A little bit expensive by Colombian standards but not bad for a private room in Cartagena. My room had good air conditioning and a fridge stocked with all kinds of different drinks, which was a welcome surprise. Less than a ten minute walk to Torre del Reloj. Area seemed odd after dark but not dangerous. I really liked the staff, despite none of them speaking much English - communication never managed to be much of a problem. No hot water and slow-ish wifi are only complaints. I'd stay again

My partner and I booked San Roque for 3 nights. Our double bed was 2 beds pushed together, so if we wanted to lie together one of us was wedged in a crack. We chose San Roque because it advertised that it served breakfast included in the price. But when we asked about breakfast we were told that it wouldn't be served. We didn't receive breakfast at all during our stay. It also advertised that they did laundry. They don't. Overall we left disappointed by the lack of service by some staff.