Hotel San Roque Cartagena Reviews

Calle de la Media luna # 10c � 48, Centro Barrio Getsemani, Cartagena, Colombia

A little bit expensive by Colombian standards but not bad for a private room in Cartagena. My room had good air conditioning and a fridge stocked with all kinds of different drinks, which was a welcome surprise. Less than a ten minute walk to Torre del Reloj. Area seemed odd after dark but not dangerous. I really liked the staff, despite none of them speaking much English - communication never managed to be much of a problem. No hot water and slow-ish wifi are only complaints. I'd stay again

My partner and I booked San Roque for 3 nights. Our double bed was 2 beds pushed together, so if we wanted to lie together one of us was wedged in a crack. We chose San Roque because it advertised that it served breakfast included in the price. But when we asked about breakfast we were told that it wouldn't be served. We didn't receive breakfast at all during our stay. It also advertised that they did laundry. They don't. Overall we left disappointed by the lack of service by some staff.

Lovely stay at the San Roque. Staff were really helpful with onward travel and had made an effort to make the rooms look nice. Good location right in centre of backpacker district and close to Havana Club. Would recommend.