Hotel San Salvador Reviews

Calle Galeazza 5264, 30124 San Marco, Venice, Italy

Check in staff was most cordial and knowledgeable.

It'd be a bit tricky to find the hotel because it's situated at a small alley. The host is really really kind and friendly.

The staff were fantastic and extremely helpful. Always very pleasent and welcoming. The location was pretty central to the main sites. The room was however, rather small. With two suitcases it got a little tight. Cannot fault the staff who were brilliant

• 6th Aug 2014

i had a single room with shared bathroom. room was very comfortable, bathroom was very clean. staff is very nice. if i go back to venice i will stay here again.

Hotel San Salvador made my stay in Venice absolutely memorable. The location was a great aspect of hotel, right next to Rialto bridge which meant allowed me to take amazing midnight strolls nearby the river. It's also 10-15minute walk to the square! But it took me 30 minutes simply because I got lost ;). Also, Ambra was a great receptionist. She was so bubbly and gave great tips upon my arrival - this set my whole perception of Venice :) and I wasn't disappointed!

very polite and helpful stuff

lovely stay. The room was perfect. There are stairs to reach the room so this is to be considered. The owners and staff were extremely gracious and helpful.

• 26th Jul 2014

We were and still are very happy about our choice to stay at the Hotel San Salvador. Small but charming rooms, the nicest and most helpful staff, conveneiently located in the middle of Venice. If we come back to Venice in a more quiet time of the year, we are most likely going stay at this venue again.

We were greeted by a lovely receptionist who went above and beyond to advise us about restaurants and things going on in Venice during our stay. We were located in the annex which was quieter but this suited us fine. We had a shared bathroom although we didn't see any other guests and it was kept extremely clean. It was lovely to arrive back at our room for our bed to have fresh sheets. A wonderful stay with a fantastic central location and really easy to find. Highly recommended!!

A great place to stay. Very friendly and caring staff and a great location, just by the Rialto bridge. Highly recommended.

We spent only 1 night in Hotel San Salvador but we absolutely loved it. It is a lovely hotel, the decoration and facilities matched perfectly with theme of the hotel, everything was really clean. Especially, the receptionist was amazing, she was so kind, fun, helpful and gave us a lot of tips and advices when travelling in Venice. It was memorable, definitely we will come back to this hotel if we travel back to Venice one day.

We had a fantastic stay here. Great clean and spacious room. We were in the annex which is literally 30 seconds away from the main building so no problem. Nice and private! We had a private bathroom which was clean and the room serviced daily. Location was perfect!! Would highly recommend staying here and will do again.

• 13th Jul 2014

THe staff are very friendly and welcoming. Great location

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Couple, 41+

My room was small but everything was very clean. I felt safe and the girls at the reception were really helpful.

Great location.

We really enjoyed our stay at the Hotel San Salvador. We stayed two nights. Our room was in the "annex" which is a block away from the main hotel. The room is either old, noisy, and dark, or authentic and charming, depending on your point of view. Personally, I loved it and thought it was great value. The location is excellent. We had extensive conversation with one of the two Venice-born sisters who run the hotel, and she was fabulous.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Super friendly and helpful staff, very welcoming and thoughtful. The rooms were nice and clean, as were the amenities. Location was excellent, right in the centre of everything, and there was surprisingly no noise from outside when in the hotel. Would definitely stay here again should I return to Venice!

The staff were very helpful and the hotel was great. Wooukd benefit from shower cap as we had ensuite shower room. But no shower cap. Location perfect and they assisted with restaurant recommendations and our transfers.

• 3rd Jul 2014

I very much enjoyed all aspects of my stay in this establishment. Very pleasant staff in a great spot. I recommend taking the short walk to San Marco around 7 am. This establishment is close enough that you will have the square to yourself.

This is a very small hotel, but you will not find a better kept facility and the location is fantastic. The ladies who run the place are amazing and helpful. Very small rooms, but they have AC and that was a Godsend!

« first « Prev 1 2 3