Hotel San Salvador Reviews

Calle Galeazza 5264, 30124 San Marco, Venice, Italy

Check in staff was most cordial and knowledgeable.

It'd be a bit tricky to find the hotel because it's situated at a small alley. The host is really really kind and friendly.

The staff were fantastic and extremely helpful. Always very pleasent and welcoming. The location was pretty central to the main sites. The room was however, rather small. With two suitcases it got a little tight. Cannot fault the staff who were brilliant

• 6th Aug 2014

i had a single room with shared bathroom. room was very comfortable, bathroom was very clean. staff is very nice. if i go back to venice i will stay here again.

I stayed in a standard double bed private ensuite, my experience in general was very good, the staff was very friendly and helpful, the hotel was very clean and the location is perfect. Just be careful with the check-out time if you're planning to pay at that moment because the receptionist is not there the 24hrs. and you have to pay in the reception.

Hotel San Salvador made my stay in Venice absolutely memorable. The location was a great aspect of hotel, right next to Rialto bridge which meant allowed me to take amazing midnight strolls nearby the river. It's also 10-15minute walk to the square! But it took me 30 minutes simply because I got lost ;). Also, Ambra was a great receptionist. She was so bubbly and gave great tips upon my arrival - this set my whole perception of Venice :) and I wasn't disappointed!

very polite and helpful stuff

1 2 Next » last »