Hotel San Samuele Reviews

Salizada san samuele 3358, San Marco, Venice, Italy

Really nice hostel!!!! Venice is hot, would be nice to have AC

This tiny hotel lies right in the middle of Venice. 10mins to either Rialto Bridge or San Marco Square. Very clean rooms, complimentary tea/coffee for breakfast (no food), very friendly staff that has a lot of recommendations for the city. Altough not all of the staff speaks English, they always try to help you. We enjoyed the stay a lot and will surely stay there another time when returning to Venice.

• 30th Mar 2015

Nicest room we have stayed in on our month long European vacation. Friendly helpful staff. Clean nice facilities. Great value.

We did get a little lost finding it. Take water bus line 2! Not 1! It's too confusing from 1. From the stop on line two it's a walk in a straight line. Very easy. That all said, once you've got your bearings, it's actually in a great location. Easy walking to Rialto bridge and San Marco. Even though I stayed in a room with a shared bathroom there are only two other rooms without ensuite so you're not fighting for the bathroom. It was fine. Rooms are neat and well kept. Staff are lovely.

Beautiful hotel, decoration shows good taste ~ facility all very good~ service is great( I was bit on fever, I got a water pot personally in my room~ the next day I left my luggages till quite late, when I came to pick up, still got warm service fm them)~ location is perfect , map hotel gave me really helped me a lot! Very recommended!!

We loved the hotel. Good Location. nice staff, tea, coffee, dishes, microwave. definitely come back.