Hotel San Samuele

9.9
Superb 132 Total Reviews

• India, Couple, 25-30
9th Jan 2017

I am so glad that I chose San Samuele as my place of stay at Venice. It is a quaint, rustic little place in the heart of Venice. It is conveniently located and close to all the main attractions like San Marco square, Rialto bridge etc. We booked a double room with shared bathroom but were pleasantly surprised by the owner with a double room with private bathroom. It is clean and comfortable and the people who run the place are warm, friendly and very helpful. Would love to stay here again!

• LucySqueeze
  • England, Couple, 31-40
4th Jan 2017

An amazing Hostel experience. We were lucky and got upgraded to their deluxe private room which was brand new and had a new bathroom. The room was a little cold but had a heater which we left on and it was really toasty even thou it was below 0 outside. The staff are amazing and gave us loads of top tips on places to go and things to see and how to save money in Venice. I would highly recommend this place to anyone travelling in Venice

• China, Female, 18-24
22nd Dec 2016

My friend and I stayed there for my birthday in Christmas season, the staffs were so friendly and helpful. The room was clean and cute in the heart of Venice. Easy access to San Marco! Highly recommended to groups of friends, couples, or family!

2nd Nov 2016

Hotel San Samuele was charming, quiet, spotlessly clean with delightful, helpful staff. My room was tiny but had all I needed. I knew I'd have a shared bath, was happy to find a sink in my room. I'll come again!

• Poland, Female, 31-40
20th Sep 2016

Great location! The room was quite small but perfect for a few nights, especially when you spend most of the time sightseeing etc. The hoptel is very clean. The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful with the directions.