Hotel San Samuele Reviews

Salizada san samuele 3358, San Marco, Venice, Italy

Beautiful hotel, decoration shows good taste ~ facility all very good~ service is great( I was bit on fever, I got a water pot personally in my room~ the next day I left my luggages till quite late, when I came to pick up, still got warm service fm them)~ location is perfect , map hotel gave me really helped me a lot! Very recommended!!

We loved the hotel. Good Location. nice staff, tea, coffee, dishes, microwave. definitely come back.

Had a fantastic night here! The owner and host, Judith, was amazing! Such a kind person, she helped us with everything we needed to know.

• 22nd Jan 2015

It was so nice to be greeted with tea and a map. Loved the place! Thank you

• 18th Jan 2015

wowwww!!!! Best place to stay in Venice!! Staff was really helpful and kind. rooms were clean , comportable and silent. Highly recommended!

Amazing place to stay! So cute and cosy with nice, clean smelling rooms. Staff were super helpful. Had lots of cutlery/crockery available to use and a fridge to store food but no kitchen to cook in which was a shame as Venice is quite expensive. Great location and easy to find.

Cute hotel/hostel in Venice. The staff was awesome and really friendly/helpful. Rooms are amazing and lovely cleaned with a fresh smell. The hotel is in a good location in Venice...but if don't have a gps you can loose yourself easily around the city which is good since you can discover hidden places!! The first impression at the hotel made all the difference during our stay!! Strongly recommend this place and would go back!!

An excellent hotel. The staff was really helpful and made sure our room was ready before we arrived. The hotel is perfectly located in the centre and everything is with in a half an hour walk (true for everything in Venice though). I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Venice.

Can't believe what an amazing deal this hotel is! It is located a 2min walk from the Accademia Gallery, clean rooms, decent-sized bathroom, good wifi and friendly reception staff who provide you with a map and recommendations. Was hesitant about booking because the price seemed too good but if you are looking for a basic but good quality hotel in Venice, this is it! Highly recommended.