Superb 127 Total Reviews
Superb 127 Total Reviews
Hotel San Samuele Located at Salizada san samuele 3358, San Marco, Venice.
Italy
Venice Veneto 30124 Salizada san samuele 3358, San Marco
97% 127
45.4343431 12.3295998
    Rooms available

2nd Nov 2016

Hotel San Samuele was charming, quiet, spotlessly clean with delightful, helpful staff. My room was tiny but had all I needed. I knew I'd have a shared bath, was happy to find a sink in my room. I'll come again!

• Poland, Female, 31-40
20th Sep 2016

Great location! The room was quite small but perfect for a few nights, especially when you spend most of the time sightseeing etc. The hoptel is very clean. The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful with the directions.

• India, Couple, 25-30
24th Aug 2016

Hotel San Samuele was exceptionally perfect! Great location and clean cosy room! The best of all was the staff there! So friendly and helpful! They have really good tips on where to eat and where to find good bars and cafes. During my stay I unfortunately fell sick but Tatiana called a doctor for me and took care of me and even let me stay at the couch until my train left in the evening! Great experience and I am very thankful for their help!

31st Jul 2016

We loved our time here. Would definitely come back if we get a chance to!