Hotel San Tomaso Reviews

Viale Tunisia, 6 (III piano - floor), Milan, Italy

If your wanting the traditional hostel feel, then this isn't the place for you. I've stayed in some great places but for my trip to Milan, this is what I needed. A room with two beds and a private shower and bathroom. It wasn't really close to anything, but for the price you can't pass this place up. Rightacross the road is a small store to get some food and some wine. A pizza shop right around the corner. And the metro stop is right doe. The road about half a block. Great place for a stay.

The staff was absolutely wonderful. Not exactly a place for meeting fellow backpackers, but the place served it's purpose. Wifi worked well, clean & hot showers. No place to lock you bags. Easy to find from the station.

Internet was extremely slow and always cut off..staff is not really helpful..the room was so cold..only positive side is location but still its not worth to stay there..I would never stay there again..the worst place I have ever seen..

A lot of stairs but the inside is awesome if you get it to yourself! The showers are awesome too.

The Hotel San Tomaso resides wholly on the 3rd floor of a building, which is fairly easy to locate if you know where you're going. Check-in went well, and being right next to the Via Venezia was perfect, as it allowed quick and easy navigation to the city center. The one downside was not having any lockers in the 4 dorm mixed room. It wasn't too much trouble at night when everyone was asleep, but I had to go to the receptionist to store my bags anytime I left the hostel.

I stayed in a dorm room which was very nice and clean, as well as the bathrooms. I wish they would separate female-male dorms because most men who stay here are old, and it was an awkward experience for me to share with them, maybe lockers are needed for dorm room. Other than that, the location and staff are great!