Hotel San Tomaso

Good 1115 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 18-24
26th Jan 2017
6.3

Location was pretty good, no lock on the door so anyone can come I to the room. I'd pay a bit more and stay somewhere with a better atmosphere as there were no common areas here

• Germany, Female, 18-24
16th Dec 2016
4.6

Accidentally booked the wrong night for the hostel, so we had no place to stay when we arrived in Milan at 2am. The woman at the front desk did very little to help us and there was a huge language barrier, which was to be expected in Italy, but this level was ridiculous. Especially for being the face of the hostel. With such a struggle to find a new hostel for the night, not even trying to put up an extra bed for us, ring a taxi or anything, we ended up booking another place & not returning here

• Iraq, Female, 31-40
29th Aug 2016
2.0

Never try to book at this hotel !!, The time I reached to the hotel, they gave me a room for 3 persons with shared pathroom while I booked a room for two persons with private ensuite!

• South Africa, Male, 18-24
23rd Aug 2016
5.1

This hostel/hotel was basically just a bed for a few nights, because it had nothing else to offer. The showers didn't have hot water, and when they did it was basically just a little trickle. The staff knew close to nothing about Milan, and recommended only Asian restaurants when I asked where a good place to eat would be - it's ITALY! I want ITALIAN food! There is no common area to gather to meet people either. I will not be staying here again, and i don't suggest you do either.