Hotel San Tomaso Reviews

Viale Tunisia, 6 (III piano - floor), Milan, Italy

Internet was extremely slow and always cut off..staff is not really helpful..the room was so cold..only positive side is location but still its not worth to stay there..I would never stay there again..the worst place I have ever seen..

A lot of stairs but the inside is awesome if you get it to yourself! The showers are awesome too.

The Hotel San Tomaso resides wholly on the 3rd floor of a building, which is fairly easy to locate if you know where you're going. Check-in went well, and being right next to the Via Venezia was perfect, as it allowed quick and easy navigation to the city center. The one downside was not having any lockers in the 4 dorm mixed room. It wasn't too much trouble at night when everyone was asleep, but I had to go to the receptionist to store my bags anytime I left the hostel.

I stayed in a dorm room which was very nice and clean, as well as the bathrooms. I wish they would separate female-male dorms because most men who stay here are old, and it was an awkward experience for me to share with them, maybe lockers are needed for dorm room. Other than that, the location and staff are great!

Have a slight misunderstanding. But the receptionist explained it to us the next day. Worth to stay one or two night as budget accommodation. Locations is rather not the best point, but its also easy to reach by metro.

I lost my wallet and only discovered it at the hotel, luckily the lady understood and let me head to my room first while waiting for my friend to come, which was good. After we checked out, we could store our luggage there, which was nice. only downside is that there is no lockers in the room.

Alright for the price, not anything special but will do for the night.

Good friendly helpful staff well done.

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Cyprus
  • Couple, 41+

This place was an average experience. The location was about a 20 minute walk from the station. The one staff member was prompt and nice. The rooms were small and the wifi wasn't as great. Nice to stay for a day but not longer.