• Viale Tunisia, 6 (III piano - floor), Milan, Italy

Good 1,111 Total Reviews
Good 1,111 Total Reviews
Hotel San Tomaso Located at Viale Tunisia, 6 (III piano - floor), , Milan.
Italy
Milan Viale Tunisia, 6 (III piano - floor)
66% 1111
45.4771803 9.2054915
    Rooms available

• Iraq, Female, 31-40
29th Aug 2016
2.0

Never try to book at this hotel !!, The time I reached to the hotel, they gave me a room for 3 persons with shared pathroom while I booked a room for two persons with private ensuite!

• South Africa, Male, 18-24
23rd Aug 2016
5.1

This hostel/hotel was basically just a bed for a few nights, because it had nothing else to offer. The showers didn't have hot water, and when they did it was basically just a little trickle. The staff knew close to nothing about Milan, and recommended only Asian restaurants when I asked where a good place to eat would be - it's ITALY! I want ITALIAN food! There is no common area to gather to meet people either. I will not be staying here again, and i don't suggest you do either.

• England, Female, 41+
19th Aug 2016
6.9

It was clean if a bit tired. The lift into the building is tiny so if you suffer from claustrophobia, maybe not for you

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th Aug 2016
7.1

A little dirty, but good wifi and good location.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
9th Aug 2016
4.3

DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL. Everything was fine for the stay. Basic facilities, apparently friendly staff, clean towels, comfyish beds... Despite the holes in the sheets it was ok. However, 8 hours after I left I get an email accusing us of breaking a blind the night before that they want to charge €30 for. I phone my bank and discover there are two pending payments totalling over £200 on my card from them, even though I paid them in cash. It is shameful the way they are treating their guests.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
15th Jul 2016
3.4

The only positive to this hostel was the excellent location, right in the middle of the shopping district. But I wouldn't recommend this hostel as a female traveller or solo traveler. My friend and I were allocated beds in between two elderly men, one of which seemed to live in this hostel. There was also no key or lock for our door

• Romania, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2016
7.1

The room was pretty clean, I was surprised to see that the shower was near my bed. The hotel is owned by some Chinese people, who are extremely noisy, particularly at 5 a.m. Otherwise, the location is really good. You can walk to the dome, nice restaurants and coffee shops around. It is ok.

• England, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2016
6.6

You get what you pay for I guess - if you are literally stopping over in Milan you would do absolutely fine but this is not the place you will meet other travelers. Generally ok but won't be going back in a hurry. Spoke good English which helped us a lot and the staff were friendly.