Hotel San Tomaso Reviews

Viale Tunisia, 6 (III piano - floor), Milan, Italy

Alright for the price, not anything special but will do for the night.

Good friendly helpful staff well done.

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Cyprus
  • Couple, 41+

This place was an average experience. The location was about a 20 minute walk from the station. The one staff member was prompt and nice. The rooms were small and the wifi wasn't as great. Nice to stay for a day but not longer.

the worst staff in the world.. i think

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Macedonia

I stayed in a private single room at this hotel. The facilities are older but kept very clean. Bathrooms and linens were clean. Be aware that it is not a non- smoking facility and the walls are pretty thin so noise can be a problem depending on your neighbors. Also, watch out for mosquitoes!

plus - location of the hotel and staff was really nice, good wifi connection, really clean minus - bed was quite uncomfortable and there was bell ringing all night (as you do not have key and need to ring)

This hostel was actually OK for the money. Good location, clean sheets and staff were helpful, if unsmiling.

We stayed at the 4bed-room at the end of the floor. The girl at the reception did almost not speak italian and not good english. Not very helpful but ok for us, we know Milan well. Room had its own bathroom. Everything clean but old. Toilet made noise all the time (flush). Very hot but a ventilator in the bedroom. Could lock the room. No Save or locker. 24hr-reception. Very good price and location (close to main station and metro).

Nice place to stay for cheap in Milan.

the young staff are good than the old one, they show me the way and help me cook the.steak, but at night when I want to ask how to go to a train station , at the same time one man who come to check in, the old women ignore me just told me wait 10mins and come back, because they are busy, I don't like this feeling. the location is good and room is clean, I think it's almost ok .

This hotel lacked the basics of any hostel. There are no lockers in the rooms. The rooms have no individual room keys! So that means people can just walk in and grab your stuff. Only "security" is that you must buzz the door downstairs to be let in. Only good thing was that there was wifi and that it was decently close to the Duomo. I would take your money and spend a bit more on a place with security. But if you have nothing valuable, this place will do just fine.

• 10th Jul 2014

Very disapointed, poor service offered. Had communication prior to scheduled stay where there was little understanding for certain circumstances.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Scotland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

good hotel

Nice place to stay for a short period of time

Nice location, pretty clean and roomy. But no lockers! Wendy really helped me a lot, thank you :)

The hotel is located at the shopping street and main attractions are all in a walkable distance. We booked a triple private room. To our surprise, there is a shower in our room right in front of the bed hahaha. In the room there is also a balcony,TV, sink, and closet. It is sort of noisy at night. There are three more shared shower rooms and hair dryer can be borrowed from the counter. Generally, we like this hotel!