• Viale Tunisia, 6 (III piano - floor), Milan, Italy

6.1
Good 1,114 Total Reviews
6.1
Good 1,114 Total Reviews
Hotel San Tomaso Located at Viale Tunisia, 6 (III piano - floor), , Milan.
Italy
Milan Viale Tunisia, 6 (III piano - floor)
61% 1114
45.4771803 9.2054915
    Rooms available

• Germany, Female, 18-24
16th Dec 2016
4.6

Accidentally booked the wrong night for the hostel, so we had no place to stay when we arrived in Milan at 2am. The woman at the front desk did very little to help us and there was a huge language barrier, which was to be expected in Italy, but this level was ridiculous. Especially for being the face of the hostel. With such a struggle to find a new hostel for the night, not even trying to put up an extra bed for us, ring a taxi or anything, we ended up booking another place & not returning here

• Iraq, Female, 31-40
29th Aug 2016
2.0

Never try to book at this hotel !!, The time I reached to the hotel, they gave me a room for 3 persons with shared pathroom while I booked a room for two persons with private ensuite!

• South Africa, Male, 18-24
23rd Aug 2016
5.1

This hostel/hotel was basically just a bed for a few nights, because it had nothing else to offer. The showers didn't have hot water, and when they did it was basically just a little trickle. The staff knew close to nothing about Milan, and recommended only Asian restaurants when I asked where a good place to eat would be - it's ITALY! I want ITALIAN food! There is no common area to gather to meet people either. I will not be staying here again, and i don't suggest you do either.

• England, Female, 41+
19th Aug 2016
6.9

It was clean if a bit tired. The lift into the building is tiny so if you suffer from claustrophobia, maybe not for you

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th Aug 2016
7.1

A little dirty, but good wifi and good location.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
9th Aug 2016
4.3

DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL. Everything was fine for the stay. Basic facilities, apparently friendly staff, clean towels, comfyish beds... Despite the holes in the sheets it was ok. However, 8 hours after I left I get an email accusing us of breaking a blind the night before that they want to charge €30 for. I phone my bank and discover there are two pending payments totalling over £200 on my card from them, even though I paid them in cash. It is shameful the way they are treating their guests.