• Viale Tunisia, 6 (III piano - floor), Milan, Italy

6.8
Good 1,096 Total Reviews
6.8
Good 1,096 Total Reviews
Hotel San Tomaso Located at Viale Tunisia, 6 (III piano - floor), , Milan.
Italy
Milan Viale Tunisia, 6 (III piano - floor)
68% 1096
45.4771803 9.2054915
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
15th Jul 2016
3.4

The only positive to this hostel was the excellent location, right in the middle of the shopping district. But I wouldn't recommend this hostel as a female traveller or solo traveler. My friend and I were allocated beds in between two elderly men, one of which seemed to live in this hostel. There was also no key or lock for our door

• Romania, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2016
7.1

The room was pretty clean, I was surprised to see that the shower was near my bed. The hotel is owned by some Chinese people, who are extremely noisy, particularly at 5 a.m. Otherwise, the location is really good. You can walk to the dome, nice restaurants and coffee shops around. It is ok.

• England, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2016
6.6

You get what you pay for I guess - if you are literally stopping over in Milan you would do absolutely fine but this is not the place you will meet other travelers. Generally ok but won't be going back in a hurry. Spoke good English which helped us a lot and the staff were friendly.

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
1st Jun 2016
7.7

This hotel is about 10-15 minutes walk from Milan Centrale, which is the train station. The place is small but decent. We stayed in a twin bedroom with en suite toilet. There are lots of places to eat around that area. Staffs were alright despite limited English. We were allowed to check in way early in the morning (though room was not ready) and our luggages were kept safe in their room until we return. :) Wifi is available but the strength varies in different areas of the hotel.

• Israel, Male, 25-30
27th May 2016
5.7

No locker in the room. No air co. Or a fan Great location and clean but no more.

• USA, Female, 18-24
5th May 2016
2.9

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!! I have never felt so unsafe. Not only is this hostel located on the 3rd floor of a sketchy building in a sketchy area, but THE DOORS DON'T HAVE LOCKS! What kind of hotel or hostel doesn't have locks on the doors?? Anyone who wants can just walk into your room!! And on top of this, some of the rooms don't even have lockers so there is literally no way to keep your belongings secure. Yes its a cheap hostel, but its worth the extra 10 or 20 dollars to stay somewhere safe.

1st May 2016

Very nice and pleasant stay.

18th Apr 2016
4.0

There was no key for the rooms, the bathrooms weren't very clean, and while the staff were nice, this place had the feel of a cheap dirty motel instead of a hostel or shared hotel.

• USA, Female, 18-24
17th Apr 2016
5.1

Was initially placed in a room with 3 older men, and the staff told me that there's only one key to the room so I should leave all valuables at the front desk. Felt so unsafe I upgraded to my own room. It was clean enough and the staff was very friendly and accomadating, I just felt very unsafe the entire time. It was also in a slightly sketchy area.

14th Apr 2016
2.0

Please DO NOT STAY here! I'm a single female traveler and booked a room in the shared dorm. There was an issue with one of the other guests in the room (being loud, drunk etc) and I requested to be placed in another room as I did not feel safe in that situation. The manager was called and he immediately called me "f**king b**ch" and PHYSICALLY ASSAULTED me. The police were called, and a report was filed (apparently arrests for minor assaults don't happen in Italy). I know this story sounds incr