Fabulous 8 Total Reviews
Fabulous 8 Total Reviews
Hotel Sancho Ramirez Located at 11 Sancho Ramirez, , Pamplona.
Spain
Pamplona Navarra 31008 11 Sancho Ramirez
89% 8
42.8079326 -1.6649866
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 31-40
8th Jul 2015
8.0

Great place. Fun environment.

7th Jul 2015

Good place to stay! Felt safe as a young solo female traveler. Clean facilities, great and accommodating staff, WIFI adequate in room but better in the lobby. Further away from downtown than I had hoped but also helped me sleep great since I was away from the night crowds.

5th Jul 2015

This hotel is awesome! The rooms are clean and spacious. The staff are multi-lingual and are very willing to help out. Their recommendations for the area were solid.

5th Jul 2015

Sancho Ramirez felt like a 5 star hotel. Everything worked, and staff never felt intimidating where we could not ask for help. When I did, they were always helpful and provided the answers. I was given a red scarf to do my "Running with the Bulls" and I wore it too. I'm really tired after going around the world, but give a positive response to a positive experience is a must! It is the right thing to do, and you will too!