Hotel Sancho Ramirez Reviews

11 Sancho Ramirez, Pamplona, Spain

Great place. Fun environment.

• 8th Jul 2015

Good place to stay! Felt safe as a young solo female traveler. Clean facilities, great and accommodating staff, WIFI adequate in room but better in the lobby. Further away from downtown than I had hoped but also helped me sleep great since I was away from the night crowds.

Sancho Ramirez felt like a 5 star hotel. Everything worked, and staff never felt intimidating where we could not ask for help. When I did, they were always helpful and provided the answers. I was given a red scarf to do my "Running with the Bulls" and I wore it too. I'm really tired after going around the world, but give a positive response to a positive experience is a must! It is the right thing to do, and you will too!

← Back to search results