8.1
Fabulous 8 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 8 Total Reviews
Hotel Sarang Palace Located at A-40, Subhash Nagar, , Jaipur.
India

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
8th Dec 2015
6.6

We booked two rooms, but when we turned up to check in the staff insisted that we'd booked two beds in one room. For the price I was so certain that this wasn't the case, but without WiFi I wasn't able to check my email and confirm so we had to accept the one room in the meantime. Once we'd checked in I checked my email and would you believe it I was right. Had I chosen to believe them they would have cheated me out of £30, which as anyone knows in India goes a long way. Not great is it.

• England, Couple, 25-30
10th Nov 2015

Our room here was really nice, very clean and included a maid service each day. Service was very good, the staff didn't speak great English but were very helpful. The restaurant was clean and the food good, only issue was that a lot of things on the menu were unavailable. Biggest downside was how loud the hotel was, the walls were very thin so when guests next door had the TV on we could hear. Hotel was about 3km away from the city centre, so a little further than hoped.