Hotel Sarang Palace Reviews

A-40, Subhash Nagar, Jaipur, India

Our room here was really nice, very clean and included a maid service each day. Service was very good, the staff didn't speak great English but were very helpful. The restaurant was clean and the food good, only issue was that a lot of things on the menu were unavailable. Biggest downside was how loud the hotel was, the walls were very thin so when guests next door had the TV on we could hear. Hotel was about 3km away from the city centre, so a little further than hoped.

I Enjoyed my Stay In This Hotel. It was comfortable and clean. The staff was very nice and helpful even though I felt like they were expecting a tip for everything.. multiple checks in my room to show me how to use tv, plug in my phone even though I didn't ask for assistance. Had two fellas staring at me while having dinner in the restaurant downstairs. Low season I know but I still needed some breathing space. The service was good though.

They had an excellent restaurant, but the hotel had no internet.

Had a problem with the deposit there and they booked us a car with no a/c, even though requested, they still charged us the full amount.

The deposit was a problem created by the customer, because the customer changed their schedule at the last minute without informing to hostelworld about the same. The deposit was done with Hostel world , not with Sarang Palace. The balance payments were taken correctly by Sarang Palace which was verified later by Hostel World Management staff.