Hotel Savoia Reviews

Via Fuorimura 46/48, Sorrento, Italy

While I'm providing really positive reviews here, our first night reservation got messed up and we were put up in a lodge/cabin up the street for the same rate. Though we appreciated that the owners helped us find new accommodations for the night, we weren't really happy with the replacement, as it was more rustic than we had signed on for. With that being said, the owners and Alessandro in particular were very helpful through this mix-up, and our stay at Savoia (when it happened) was great!

Breakfast was delicious, the room was really nice and had a terrace. The cute hotel dog was a plus too!

Great central location, friendly staff

• 12th Oct 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Loved this hotel, in a central location with an amazing breakfast and staff.

Hotel Savoia is in an excellent location. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Their suggestions for restaurants were great. We thoroughly enjoyed the breakfasts. The room was spacious and very clean. We enjoyed sitting on the balcony people watching. Sorrento is a beautiful, clean town with a lovely vibe.

• 2nd Jul 2013
  • Couple, 41+

A great hotel for the price we paid. Close to the main square and really helpful staff. The rooms were very clean and were maintained frequently and the breakfast is amazing! Would definitely recommend this place to people and I'd happily stay here again.

Lovely staff, very friendly and welcoming.

The owners were fantasic, very helpful and friendly. The room and breakfast was good, great location around four to five minutes walk to the centre of town and six to seven minutes to the train station. Try there restaurant in town the food and wine is good.

I have stayed here before, and I enjoyed myself, it is very simple place. But this time, i had two PROBLEMS!!!! First I had two reservations and when i arrived they decided to give one of them away. Yes that is right. One of my groups could were asked to stay at another hotel because they allowed another group to stay longer. I think that is ridiculous. Then we had to leave a day early and they still charged us for the room. That is just ridiculous. I must say I am not happy!!!!

Great location, great rooms, very friendly staff and great breakfast every morning. I would stay there again.

The hotel is just up from the main road, about a 5 minute walk. It's quiet and clean. We were 4 in a room and it was fine. There are 3 locked doors to pass to get into your room for which you have keys so we felt secure. The staff were incredibly freindly and the breakfast was fresh and very good. We were only there for one night but I wish we had stayed longer to enjoy Sorrento. I would definately recommend the Savoia.

A very comfortable, clean and cenrtrally located hotel. New, clean and spacious rooms. Conveniently located about 150-200m away from Piazza Tasso,and about 15min from the Marina (beach, hydrofoils).Very pleasant and courteous staff.

Hotel Savoie gives a slice of true Sorrento life, located a few blocks from the tourist section. Staff is friendly and very helpful. Breakfasts were free and included a large buffet of baked goods, fruit, cold cuts, cereals, yogurt and made to order eggs and pancakes (crepes)-- the best breakfast of my three weeks in Italy and France! Rooms were very comfortable and clean. I'll return here and am recommending this hotel to friends. Best bargain on our trip!

we thought the management were excellent and obliging, we would highly reccommend. And breakfast was very good.

I and my friends loved it here! .The staff was great ,so friendly and helpful! great location and rooms are clean bu there wasnt a terrace in my room.(I smoke a lot)Breakfast and pancakes were very delicious.I can stay there again! Highly reccommended.

The staff was great! Very friendly and helpful, I'd definitely stay there again!

great location and rooms, and one of the best hotel breakfasts ive had in europe!!

Great breakfast! Homemade "pancakes!!!"

Highly recommended. Rooms are comfortable, clean and well equipped. Duvets would be preferable to sheets and blankets, though. The owner and his wife were friendly and helpful, even to the extent of ringing the Capri jetfoil company for us, to check they were operating, before we set out for the day

Helpful staff and a fantastic breakfast, best breakfast in Italy!