Hotel Savonarola

Fabulous 334 Total Reviews

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
16th Jul 2017
7.4

Overall our stay here was lovely! The staff were extremely helpful and recommended lots of things for us to do and see along with lovely local food spots. The room itself was great however the bathroom could do with updating as was very small however for the price, this is very reasonable.

I am sorry but you don't deserve an answer just a suggestion next time be sure you book the "Four Season Hotel" not the cheapest hotel in town... thank you for the review and best wishes Riccardo Hotel Savonarola

13th Jul 2017
7.7

It was a good room but the bathroom was in the hallway. Not a public bathroom, the private one of the room. Is really far from the central piazza, I recommend to take a bus. The lady in the desk was not nice. But for just one night it was a good place.

Thank you for your wonderful review! you are a disgrace for the whole humanity, a liar,the same cheap old customer we are used to have only during the winter time and this we have to stand. you liar booked a double external toilette and shower, could you tell me what does it mean external, there is no "but" you have booked the cheapest room because you are a cheap person. Please wash your mouth when talking about the lady at the reception, you shame on you, the disgrace in person, you ignorant,you stink, Thank you for your wonderful review we really appreciated Riccardo Hotel Savonarola

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
25th Jun 2017
7.1

Super nice to have air conditioning but the water was only cold, so be prepared to take cold showers!!

I am sorry that you don't know how to turn on the hot water in the shower ,it was really a pity.I advice you for the next time to ask to the reception, surely they can show you how it works & you will have nice stay.

• Philippines, Female, 31-40
18th Jun 2017

Hotel in an old building but clean and comfortable beds. Accessible to sights by bus. Simple breakfast for 5 euros. Good value for money. Staff is helpful who accommodated our tour request even late at night.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
10th Mar 2017
6.0

Cleaning took longer so they gave us the room after 3pm without any sign of excuse. First the staff stated typical phrases about where to eat ('I personally would recommend Zaza. We don't have a deal with them, I would go there in my spare time too'). One evening I asked for a quick possibility to grab a pizza nearby, they only told me about Zaza (~15 minutes away,). I replied that there must be closer ones (yes there are!!)

dear customer, you are the person who promised to leave a bad review because you didn't want to pay 20 eurocents for your boarding pass copies(two pages) and you explicitely blackmailed us that if you really had to pay you would have written a very bad review. You must be satisfied that you have reached your goal and if this make you feel better, why not? be happy with that! It is true that we gave you the room at 3 pm upon arrival but on that day we had a group 10 rooms leaving so we gave you the room 1 hour later respect check in time(which is 2 pm) and this caused the anger that that you are now pouring on our honest job. I do not allow you or other people,differently from what you are used to in your everyday life,to threats of blackmailing me. Unfortunately this happens when in certain periods of the year we have to guest cheap people whom are trying to get advantage on poor things but this is how it goes. In relation to suggestions we give for food you can think anything,people who will read this review will have a big laugh and go ahead. In relation to Trattoria Zà Zà I must say that your comment is useless, I will continue to suggest it as the best restaurant in the town of Florence but you can certainly keep your opinion(be sure you won't be followed!) and keep going to eat in a common fast food... oh by the way, you never paid the 20 eurocents for the copies! all the best Riccardo Hotel Savonarola

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
4th Mar 2017

I enjoyed myself here. It wasn't to far from the city center and for the price of a week, it wasn't bad. We got clean towels everyday and out beds were made and trash emptied. After day one, they kept our beds separated like we had done the first night. Originally they were two beds pushed together. It was different for us to have to leave our key at the front desk whenever we left the building, but that was okay. I'd definitely stay here again.

thank you so much for your great review!!! best wishes Riccardo Hotel Savonarola