Hotel Savonarola Reviews

Viale Matteotti 27, Florence, Italy

The guy at the reception was great, tols us where to go, where to eat, everything we needed to know. The only downside was that I got bitten by fleas over the night.

It was really a great stay, staff is really helpful and available 24 hrs, nearby the Michelangelo's David and within walking distance from all major attractions, Wifi works perfectly and I met a lot Young people like me discovering this town for the first time, I recommend it to anyone coming in Florence and I will surely be back here when I come back in this wonderful town.... Oh! don't forget to get their great tips for food,icecream's places and aperitive dinners!!!!

• 28th Aug 2013