8.1
Fabulous 17 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 17 Total Reviews
Hotel Scherer Located at Plainstrasse 37, , Salzburg.
Austria
Salzburg 5020 Plainstrasse 37
81% 17
47.8132697 13.0402672
    Rooms available

• Germany, Female, 25-30
26th Dec 2015
3.4

I have booked Hotel Sherer, but after arrival - not before! - they have informed me that I would stay in a different hotel due to "some problems with some rooms". The other hotel was indeed very close - 1 min walk, but it was much worse with respect to facilities and atmosphere. I think in this circumstances a part of the room price should be compensated, or a guest should receive some small politeness gift. I haven't even heard "we are sorry for the inconveniences". Would never recommend it

• USA, Female, 18-24
18th Dec 2015

Despite the listing, the wifi and parking are not free. The wifi is very over-priced. The breakfast is good, and the staff are friendly, but the the lack of wifi was pretty frustrating when trying to make plans for the weekend.

17th Dec 2015

The staff was friendly and helpful. Our room was very comfortable and the beds were amazing. The best sleep we have had in our travels. Breakfast was nice and the steamed milk with your coffee or tea was a nice touch. Will definitely recommend Hotel Scherer to my friends.