Hotel Sea Waves Reviews

Corniche Street, El Kayadat, Hurghada, Egypt

Hi, the hostel is 5/10 minutes walk to the beaches; it has a good sunny roof and the admindtration staff are freindly and helpful. We were also picked up from Hurghda airport for 50 LE; Ali was waiting for us; which made reaching the hostel an easy experience. Sea Waves is located in the old part of the city which makes for an easy commute to see more of the people and the city.

Well, Sea Waves was a real gem, the rooms unpretentious but gentle and very clean, an atmospheric roof-terrace with view to the hills behind. But the biggest thrill is the staff - Maria and Ali being very friendly and helpful all the way. Highly recommended.

The thing that makes the hostel special and awesome is the huge sunny rooftop. It is an invitation to sit down and chill, relax and enjoy yourself (and the sun or shade). The rooms are simple but we had everything we needed. The staff is very friendly and super helpful, whether it comes to making tea, arranging for a (good priced) taxi pick up, or whatsoever. All in all it has high value for money and is very recommendable.

• 23rd Dec 2012

I stayed at the Hotel Sea Waves, originally intending to only stay one night, but i liked it so much at i extended my stay for a few days. Under new Management, they showed me what true service was- cooking for me, and letting me use their kitchen facilities, taking care of my laundry, and running errands for me. They have a massive and comfortable rooftop garden complete with large grill where travellers should feel free to be at home. Free access to geisun beach saves much money!!!

• 10th Dec 2012

I stayed 1 night at this place, I have noticed that is located in an area that is still under construction. Also, at the time of checking-in the owner of the place asked me for 20 additional LE for "city taxes". I don´t really know if this true and he keep 5 extra pounds that never gave back to me because he has no change at this time. I also booked the transportation to the airport, it was ok, in a taxi cab,on time, for 50LE but in the road the taxi driver asked for 5 extra LE. Really disapoint

The staff here are really great. We only stayed for one night but we were made to feel very welcome. The roof terrace is gorgeous too. Really nice place to stay.

• 31st Mar 2012

Good for budget travellers who don`t expect much from the room/bathroom (the cleanliness was rather good). The staff was really friendly and helpful.