Rating 28 Total Reviews
Rating 28 Total Reviews
Hotel Sea Waves Located at Corniche Street, El Kayadat, , Hurghada.
Egypt
Hurghada Corniche Street, El Kayadat
20% 28
27.2591694 33.8224303
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
25th Nov 2016
2.0

After booking I emailed both email addresses provided to say my flight arrives at 1:55am and asked if I can get the airport pick-up. They never replied. It was extremely difficult to get a taxi from the airport at 3am. It felt unsafe. He couldn't find the hostel. I walked around alone at 3:30am, when I finally found the hostel in the dark streets it was locked and noone was there. I knocked for a while but ended up walking around to find another hotel to stay in at 4am. They left me stranded.