Hotel Sen Palas Reviews

Asmalımescit No.30 Beyoğlu Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

Love this hotel, and recommend it to anyone. The staff is so friendly, it almost felt like home. The only negative was the tendancy for water to pool on the floor during showering. The location is amazing for restaurants and night life, and sights are easily reached by public transport. The value for money is very good. They also have WIFI. We will be back.

it was good, like i said in my checklist. The funny thing was that the bathroom plumbing would smell bad when i closed the bathroom window. room was small but cant complain about that because it was really cheap. elevator was super tiny but big enough for me and my luggage at least. very nice employees. they spoke very little english. they lent me an umbrella and a power adaptor for free and held my luggage an extra day after my checkout while I went away on a tour.

Staff were excellent, Tessekur ederim.

It is one of the best hotels especially in terms of its location. If you planned to visit places in european side it would be good decision to stay in Sen Palas. You are a bit athletic you can go Eminönü,Grand Bazaar Besikaş by walk, Staff is helpful and nice...

A bit tricky to find but worth it, look for the red No. 20 above the front door. The owner's dad was very friendly & helpful. Right in the heart of Taksim, just off the main shopping drag. Definitely recommend it.

Very old and dirty. Also noisy. Not recommended indeed.

• 10th Dec 2011
  • Spain

I had a nice stay and I want to thank you for that. Even though I think the hotel should pay more attention in clening the rooms and getting them ready for guests to stay in. I for example didn't have any toiletpaper and had hairs on my sheets. The locks on the roomdoors felt also a little bit unstable. The staff was nice and polite, but didn't speak so good english, they didn't understand even simple questions. One more thing is that they only had picture of their best room at the website.

• 10th Apr 2011
  • Finland

The hotel was simple and fit for purpose. It suited our needs of a bed for a nights sleep and was value for money. The hotel was dated but functional, and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The biggest issue was the noise. We were on the first floor, and there was no sound barrier between the first floor and the reception area, so as the reception was manned 24hrs, you could hear the TV or conversation from the room, which made sleeping difficult at times.

Small hotel at low price, nothing special. Being in a side street to the Istiklal road it features a very central location. The hotel was clean and the staff very friendly and helpful, hardly speaking English though, but trying their best.

Great location. Staff was nice and room was OK. Wireless internet access was available in the room. But the beds were old and uncomfortable. The sheets also need renewing.

its a good place to have with low cost in taksim square close. i enjoy the holidays there but i just wanted a place to sleep cause the rest of the day i was on istanbul for shopping and fun . so I recommend this hotel if you want to save money and also have your privacy and one good sleep. last i really enjoy the place there and the guys character if this cheap hotel.:)

In principle good place, but a little room, broken bathroom equipment, poor breakfast.

too much voice in toilets, I dont know why,, They are changing the beds and thats good,, stuff is friendly and helpful people... even I did not need them...