Hotel Sergul Reviews

87 Shepherds Bush Road, W6 7LR, London, England

This place was just perfect for what we needed: a clean room in a convenient location with very little stress or complications

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Northern Ireland

The room was small but very nice and clean. Street was a little bit noisy. Location was good, it was easy to reach the centre of London, and there was a lot of restaurants and shops nearby. The proprietor was friendly and kind.

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Serbia

Good budget hotel, very helpful staff.

Had a wonderful and comfortable stay. Great location, right near train station an very friendly staff. Thanks!

Clean and affordable, although the road is noisy with a lot of sirens from ambulance, fire and police services. Easy to find, lots of services and restaurants nearby.

Room was clean and comfortable. Linen was REALLY nice. Had room at rear, which was quiet and exactly what I wanted. Other guests were quiet too. tv,fridge ok, was told internet might be iffy, but I didn't want that. There was room to store a folding bicycle, that was ok, but perhaps I should've e-mailed first to check, just to be sure. Easy to find. For what I wanted, a peaceful undisturbed night, it was perfect.

• 14th Jun 2014

Surely I'll come back again to Hotel Sergul! I had a great time in London thank to my accommodation too!

• 6th Jun 2014

Really liked the friendly reception and willingness to help us with transport and entertainement information nearby the hotel and London centre. The hotel is located in a Family neibourhood, neverthless well served by public transportation. The room was well cleanned, including couple snacks, tea, coffee-milk in the room. We enjoyed the weekend spent in London.

Good location and very reasonable price for the area. The rooms were clean, although a bit dated. Facilities were a bit hit and miss: My colleagues shower only had a trickle of water while mine was so hot that I got burned, and it couldn't be regulated. Also, internet signal was non-existent in my room - couldn't connect at all, while fine in my colleague's room. Staff could be friendlier - they weren't rude, but they didn't smile, ever.

Firstly, my apologies for the inconvenience. The Grohe Shower units have a temperature control knob which regulates the heat. I am sorry you were not able to navigate it. The top floor shower operates with a pressure pump and does kick-in. Unfortunately, I did not mention to you that I was unwell, as I thought it inappropriate. The garden side room struggles with the internet, but not impossible. Feeling much better now and will continue to receive my guests with a welcoming smile!

My partner and I booked as last minute accommodation and we were so happy with our choice. Mara was fantastic and very helpful. The room was simple but met our needs, the bed was very comfortable. The shower was a bit tricky to figure out but that could have been us and the kettle leaked even with a small amount of water. Not that either of these were a big concern for us. All in all, I got what I paid for and loved our stay.