Hotel Sergul Reviews

87 Shepherds Bush Road, W6 7LR, London, England

Friendly staff, quiet room, clean facilities (better than expected), comfortable bed. Somewhat spartan and few amenities but that's what I expected at this price. Neighborhood felt reasonably safe. Good ordinary restaurants nearby. Considering I knew nothing about where to stay in London I feel I made a lucky choice & would stay there again.

Cosy little hotel in easy walking distance from Hammersmith station. Very good value for London.

The hotel was in a busy area a short walk from the tube, so it was very convenient. I also felt safe walking back late at night. The tube is on the Piccadilly line, so getting to and from Heathrow was very easy. Mara, the owner, was very polite and helpful via email before I arrived. It was pretty quiet too. I would stay there again.

Quiet (main thing I was looking for), well appointed, good location and (especially for london), extremely good value for money!

Hello yes i stayed there 4nights and its was PERFECT chill people no stress thanks you your Qc boy

Stay here was great! The staff was incredibly friendly and accommodated some last minute changes very easily. It was comfortable and clean, and very close to Shepherd's Bush Empire which is what we wanted. Recommended. :)

• 8th Nov 2014