Hotel Sergul Reviews

87 Shepherds Bush Road, W6 7LR, London, England

We really enjoyed our stay at Hotel Sergul. Mara was welcoming and lovely and was brilliant at suggesting places for dinner and breakfast.

• 16th May 2015

Friendly staff, quiet room, clean facilities (better than expected), comfortable bed. Somewhat spartan and few amenities but that's what I expected at this price. Neighborhood felt reasonably safe. Good ordinary restaurants nearby. Considering I knew nothing about where to stay in London I feel I made a lucky choice & would stay there again.

Cosy little hotel in easy walking distance from Hammersmith station. Very good value for London.

The hotel was in a busy area a short walk from the tube, so it was very convenient. I also felt safe walking back late at night. The tube is on the Piccadilly line, so getting to and from Heathrow was very easy. Mara, the owner, was very polite and helpful via email before I arrived. It was pretty quiet too. I would stay there again.