Hotel Sergul Reviews

87 Shepherds Bush Road, W6 7LR, London, England

The owner, Mara, was friendly, accomodating and warm. The room service was done daily which kept the place clean and orderly. The location near to Hammersmith tube was fantastic as most tube lines went through the station. The only downside was that the internet was spotty, and when working, quite slow. But if you were on vacation and you don't need to check email or make calls via internet, then for general use, the speed was okay. For anything else, the internet just simply wasn't reliable.

• 26th May 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. There was a slight problem with the internet while you were here, but generally, it runs smoothly. We all felt the frustration, but we are back on track now. I trust that you are keeping well, and would be lovely to see you again in the future.

We really enjoyed our stay at Hotel Sergul. Mara was welcoming and lovely and was brilliant at suggesting places for dinner and breakfast.

• 16th May 2015

Friendly staff, quiet room, clean facilities (better than expected), comfortable bed. Somewhat spartan and few amenities but that's what I expected at this price. Neighborhood felt reasonably safe. Good ordinary restaurants nearby. Considering I knew nothing about where to stay in London I feel I made a lucky choice & would stay there again.

Cosy little hotel in easy walking distance from Hammersmith station. Very good value for London.