Hotel Sergul Reviews

87 Shepherds Bush Road, W6 7LR, London, England

Excellent! Clean and calm surroundings with a laid back atmosphere - easy to come and go. Comfortable nights sleep. Lovely place!

• 8th Aug 2013

This is not a Hotel but a Guest-House, the owners live in that house and rent out some rooms. In any case the owner was very nice and the rooms clean with coffee inside. The first day I immidiately asked for a Fan but my request was not answered for the first night nor for the sixth night which was what put a damper on my stay since it was a very hot summer in London, long before I arrived. and opening the windows only invited-in the street noise, ambulance/police, people talking loud etc.....

Unfortunately it was impossible to buy a fan in London to my disbelief, obviously for the reason the gentleman has given. London's heat wave was very unusual. The weather did cool down nearer to the end of your stay and I hope you found some comfort then.

Really enjoyed staying here, the hotel was clean and fully adequate in terms of facilities, the location was great with only a 5 minutes walk to the nearest subway station, the lady who runs the place is really friendly and great to chat with, she was also very helpful in terms of maps and leaflets and advice on where to go etc. Would definitely stay here again.

Definitely stay here again, very clean and the owners are very friendly.

• 26th Jul 2013

We had a great stay here, it is close to the train station, the tune lines that run their make it easy to get pretty much anywhere! Would stay here again.

It was a fantastic stay and a convenient location.

Owner was very welcoming. Room had everything I needed for the night, will go there again if staying in the area.

Really lovely place you get all you need i was staying in a single en suite room had a good size bathroom and room. with wardrobe and storage room including basic enmities and a hair dryer and fridge. Whole hotel was clean for the entirety of my stay, all staff were very friendly and easy to approach for any queries or questions. Great location near the Olympia center would definitely stay here again.

• 21st Jun 2013
  • British Virgin Islands

The small characteristic hotel lies between Hammersmith and Shepherd Bush subway station and is therefore well connected with the entire city of London. If you have any queries or whatsoever you could always ask the landlady. The rooms are small, but very cosy and nice, the beds slept amazing and the room comes with all sorts of facilities (small fridge, cooker, cookies and tea). I would definitely recommend this hotel to other users. For London standars it's a cheap hotel!

• 21st Jun 2013

If your are looking for a nice cost-benefit hotel to stay in London, go to Sergul Hotel. Excellent! It was my first time in London, so I was a little bit afraid about what to do, but Mara helped me soooooo much. All the staff, specially Mara (responsible for the hotel), were very very very kind and helpful during my stay there. The hotel is small, warm, very safe and clean. Wi-fi was perfect, just click and go.

We were very delighted about the warm welcome the first day through the owner of this little Hotel. We had much support by the hotelkeeper in informing about the buslines and so on. It personally delighted me, that we could make a cup of tea in the morning in our rooms. I will again thank the staff for the good stay in that hotel. And we will recommend this hotel to our family and friends.

• 17th Jun 2013

Made very welcome and the proprietor was very helpful. There were many pluses, although breakfast was not included there was crockery and cutlery in the room and a small fridge. Lots of tea and coffee and very nice biscuits were also provided. Everything was very clean and fresh smelling. A small minus was the little patches of black mould around the base of the shower which really need dealing with and let down an otherwise spotless room. Very good value.

• 15th Jun 2013

very very nice lady!!!!very helpful!!Nice hotel!!!Excellent!

Owner and staff are very friendly and helpful. Room was very nice and facilities are very good-we even had a small fridge~ The only drawback is the noise coming through those wooden walls and floors. House keeping is great and everything is clean and tidy. Definitely recommend and will stay again!

• 13th Jun 2013
  • China

Excellent in all respects except for the cramped bathroom with tired plumbing.

Mara was an extremely helpful and understanding host, even tried to help me find a hat I had list after we left London! The hotel is not fancy, but has everything you need and more in a great location. Quiet and comfy! :)

Good location very close to two train stations. Facilties are basic which is reflected in the price. Owner is very friendly and helpful.

We had a nice stay at Sergul's. Although it´s at London's Underground zone 2, what makes it a little distant from the main London sites, the excellent Underground network compensates it. Ms. Mara, the hostess, is very gentle and receptive. The place is silent, it has a cosy ambience, the bedroom is very pleasant, the bathroom works properly with excellent hot shower, there are facilities like coffe, tea and biscuits regularlly refilled. We have no complaints at all.

Area of the hotel is nice and well connect with the rest of the London. I stayed for 4 night in the single room which was of faire size, but to be frank I was freezing there during the nights (I mean really freezing to the extent that even impossible to sleep). Otherwise, it was pleasant to have coffee, tee and some cookies in the room and fridge probably is not too bad either for those more organised and able to stock up some food to have a breakfast in the hotel.

The heating is off for the summer. If you had told me that you were cold, I would have certainly turned the heating on for you. I am sorry for the discomfort regards the heat.

Very nice B&B. Owner is very nice and helpful. Location is very close to severl metro line so you can quickly (~30 mins - yes it's quick) reach almost any destination in central London. Neighbourhood has several nice restaurants - from cheap&good (becouse it's cheap & good) chineese restaurant, to very good polish (Malina) and spanish (Tapas) restaurants. Room was cleaned every day. Best location I've stayed in london so far.