Hotel Sergul Reviews

87 Shepherds Bush Road, W6 7LR, London, England

Stay here was great! The staff was incredibly friendly and accommodated some last minute changes very easily. It was comfortable and clean, and very close to Shepherd's Bush Empire which is what we wanted. Recommended. :)

• 8th Nov 2014

Mara was very helpful and accommodating!

• 5th Nov 2014

Very friendly and kind staff. The location is strategical, just a few minutes from the Shepherd's Bush Tube (central Line) and Hamersmith Tube (Picadilly Line, comes straight from Heatrow Airport, and has elevators!!!). The hotel doesn't have elevators, so it's difficult to handle the luggage. The towels are not changed as much as I wanted, but they were fine. The beds as confortable and thei have a honest price for London.

• 3rd Nov 2014

Great hotel in a beautiful part of the city. Not a far walk from Shepherds Bush metro station. The receptionist was quite kind and friendly. The room was just what I needed - clean, nice bed, fine washroom. Thank you.

Nice hotel, friendly staff

• 11th Oct 2014

People reliable and gentle

• 8th Oct 2014

A quaint town house close to Hammersmith tube and the Eventim Apollo. Good facilities and a friendly, helpful owner. Would definitely stay again!

• 1st Oct 2014

Lovely welcome great nights sleep.

• 27th Sep 2014

Mara, the owner, was amazingly kind and friendly. Her housekeeper was efficient and very patient with my late starts to the day. For a little bit more money than the average hostel, I had an en-suite bathroom, a luxury when hostelling. A couple things to note, the house is on a main road and can be a bit noisy at night if you have a room in the front. I quite enjoyed the sounds of the city but some folks may be bothered .Also, there is no elevator. Overall, Hotel Sergul was worth every penny

Mara was incredibly helpful and accommodating. The room was nice and cozy and the bathroom was kept clean. Having to carry luggage up the stairs is the only difficulty I had here. I highly recommend!

This place was just perfect for what we needed: a clean room in a convenient location with very little stress or complications

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Northern Ireland

The room was small but very nice and clean. Street was a little bit noisy. Location was good, it was easy to reach the centre of London, and there was a lot of restaurants and shops nearby. The proprietor was friendly and kind.

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Serbia

Good budget hotel, very helpful staff.

Had a wonderful and comfortable stay. Great location, right near train station an very friendly staff. Thanks!

Clean and affordable, although the road is noisy with a lot of sirens from ambulance, fire and police services. Easy to find, lots of services and restaurants nearby.

Room was clean and comfortable. Linen was REALLY nice. Had room at rear, which was quiet and exactly what I wanted. Other guests were quiet too. tv,fridge ok, was told internet might be iffy, but I didn't want that. There was room to store a folding bicycle, that was ok, but perhaps I should've e-mailed first to check, just to be sure. Easy to find. For what I wanted, a peaceful undisturbed night, it was perfect.

• 14th Jun 2014

Surely I'll come back again to Hotel Sergul! I had a great time in London thank to my accommodation too!

• 6th Jun 2014

Really liked the friendly reception and willingness to help us with transport and entertainement information nearby the hotel and London centre. The hotel is located in a Family neibourhood, neverthless well served by public transportation. The room was well cleanned, including couple snacks, tea, coffee-milk in the room. We enjoyed the weekend spent in London.

Good location and very reasonable price for the area. The rooms were clean, although a bit dated. Facilities were a bit hit and miss: My colleagues shower only had a trickle of water while mine was so hot that I got burned, and it couldn't be regulated. Also, internet signal was non-existent in my room - couldn't connect at all, while fine in my colleague's room. Staff could be friendlier - they weren't rude, but they didn't smile, ever.

Firstly, my apologies for the inconvenience. The Grohe Shower units have a temperature control knob which regulates the heat. I am sorry you were not able to navigate it. The top floor shower operates with a pressure pump and does kick-in. Unfortunately, I did not mention to you that I was unwell, as I thought it inappropriate. The garden side room struggles with the internet, but not impossible. Feeling much better now and will continue to receive my guests with a welcoming smile!

My partner and I booked as last minute accommodation and we were so happy with our choice. Mara was fantastic and very helpful. The room was simple but met our needs, the bed was very comfortable. The shower was a bit tricky to figure out but that could have been us and the kettle leaked even with a small amount of water. Not that either of these were a big concern for us. All in all, I got what I paid for and loved our stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7