Hotel Sergul Reviews

87 Shepherds Bush Road, W6 7LR, London, England

Excellent value for money hotel- for £40 a night its in a really nice and well connected location in Hammersmith. The owner, Mara was also really friendly and accommodating. Would recommend to anyone looking for a cheap base in London, can't imagine a better deal for what we got!

• 4th Dec 2015

Friendly owner. Wifi available but request a room on a lower floor if this is important to you. Fantastc shower

• 14th Nov 2015

Excellent location, quiet, a lovely room, with an on suite shower and fresh towels, the manager was friendly and helpful. Excellent value for money.

• 24th Oct 2015

The location was fine, only 10 minutes walk from Hammersmith station. However, the hotel faced a quite busy street. You could hear sirens and honking throughout the night. I could not get some good sleep. I could see some dust on the cover of kettle during my stay (3 days). It looked like the host did not notice it! There were some hairs at the bathroom towel also. No rubbish bin was provided inside my room. I need to use the plastic bag from apartment store to keep my litter.

• 21st Oct 2015
  • Hong Kong

Yes we are on a main road and this is a busy city. By law, the emergency services should not sound their sirens after midnight. I am sorry the guest lacked a good nights sleep. The kettles are wiped on a daily basis, as are all services. But thank you for bringing the kettle to my attention. We noticed that the towels were untouched, as the guest brought his own. There was a bin in the bathroom but a bedroom bin is now in place. I am glad that you managed to recycle your plastic bag!

The hotel is one of the best that I've been in. Mara is a wonderful person. She helped me to find my way to the airport. Also recommended good places to have lunch and breakfast. I highly recommend the hotel. Everything was clean and tidy.

the house is old, it's easy to be bothered by the noise from the neighbors.

• 3rd Oct 2015
  • Taiwan

Just to clarify. This building was built in the Victorian era. London's properties are steeped in history and some go back even 300 years. But they are fitted with modern technology and people buy into them for good reasons.

Staff was very welcoming, friendly and helpful. The hotel is clean, has basic amenities like WiFi and decorated in a antique fashion. It's a 10-15 minute walk from Hammersmith station. Definietly plan on returning to the

• 2nd Oct 2015
  • Syria

Really cosy little hotel. En suite room with your own fridge, kettle, tea, coffee and snacks was much more tan I expected paying £60 in London. Mara is very kind-hearted woman and great host, always eager to help you. Very, very pleasant overall experience.

• 20th Aug 2015
  • Poland

The owner, Mara, was friendly, accomodating and warm. The room service was done daily which kept the place clean and orderly. The location near to Hammersmith tube was fantastic as most tube lines went through the station. The only downside was that the internet was spotty, and when working, quite slow. But if you were on vacation and you don't need to check email or make calls via internet, then for general use, the speed was okay. For anything else, the internet just simply wasn't reliable.

• 26th May 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. There was a slight problem with the internet while you were here, but generally, it runs smoothly. We all felt the frustration, but we are back on track now. I trust that you are keeping well, and would be lovely to see you again in the future.

We really enjoyed our stay at Hotel Sergul. Mara was welcoming and lovely and was brilliant at suggesting places for dinner and breakfast.

• 16th May 2015

Friendly staff, quiet room, clean facilities (better than expected), comfortable bed. Somewhat spartan and few amenities but that's what I expected at this price. Neighborhood felt reasonably safe. Good ordinary restaurants nearby. Considering I knew nothing about where to stay in London I feel I made a lucky choice & would stay there again.

Cosy little hotel in easy walking distance from Hammersmith station. Very good value for London.

The hotel was in a busy area a short walk from the tube, so it was very convenient. I also felt safe walking back late at night. The tube is on the Piccadilly line, so getting to and from Heathrow was very easy. Mara, the owner, was very polite and helpful via email before I arrived. It was pretty quiet too. I would stay there again.

Quiet (main thing I was looking for), well appointed, good location and (especially for london), extremely good value for money!

Hello yes i stayed there 4nights and its was PERFECT chill people no stress thanks you your Qc boy

Stay here was great! The staff was incredibly friendly and accommodated some last minute changes very easily. It was comfortable and clean, and very close to Shepherd's Bush Empire which is what we wanted. Recommended. :)

• 8th Nov 2014

Mara was very helpful and accommodating!

• 5th Nov 2014

Very friendly and kind staff. The location is strategical, just a few minutes from the Shepherd's Bush Tube (central Line) and Hamersmith Tube (Picadilly Line, comes straight from Heatrow Airport, and has elevators!!!). The hotel doesn't have elevators, so it's difficult to handle the luggage. The towels are not changed as much as I wanted, but they were fine. The beds as confortable and thei have a honest price for London.

• 3rd Nov 2014

Great hotel in a beautiful part of the city. Not a far walk from Shepherds Bush metro station. The receptionist was quite kind and friendly. The room was just what I needed - clean, nice bed, fine washroom. Thank you.

Wonderful place for a short stay. Very friendly and helpful staff!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7