Hotel Sergul Reviews

87 Shepherds Bush Road, W6 7LR, London, England

Excellent value for money hotel- for £40 a night its in a really nice and well connected location in Hammersmith. The owner, Mara was also really friendly and accommodating. Would recommend to anyone looking for a cheap base in London, can't imagine a better deal for what we got!

• 4th Dec 2015

Friendly owner. Wifi available but request a room on a lower floor if this is important to you. Fantastc shower

• 14th Nov 2015

Excellent location, quiet, a lovely room, with an on suite shower and fresh towels, the manager was friendly and helpful. Excellent value for money.

• 24th Oct 2015

Very nice Hostel and with Mara a very friendly and helpful Manager. Location of the Hostel is also good to reach the City.

The location was fine, only 10 minutes walk from Hammersmith station. However, the hotel faced a quite busy street. You could hear sirens and honking throughout the night. I could not get some good sleep. I could see some dust on the cover of kettle during my stay (3 days). It looked like the host did not notice it! There were some hairs at the bathroom towel also. No rubbish bin was provided inside my room. I need to use the plastic bag from apartment store to keep my litter.

• 21st Oct 2015
  • Hong Kong

Yes we are on a main road and this is a busy city. By law, the emergency services should not sound their sirens after midnight. I am sorry the guest lacked a good nights sleep. The kettles are wiped on a daily basis, as are all services. But thank you for bringing the kettle to my attention. We noticed that the towels were untouched, as the guest brought his own. There was a bin in the bathroom but a bedroom bin is now in place. I am glad that you managed to recycle your plastic bag!

The hotel is one of the best that I've been in. Mara is a wonderful person. She helped me to find my way to the airport. Also recommended good places to have lunch and breakfast. I highly recommend the hotel. Everything was clean and tidy.

the house is old, it's easy to be bothered by the noise from the neighbors.

• 3rd Oct 2015
  • Taiwan

Just to clarify. This building was built in the Victorian era. London's properties are steeped in history and some go back even 300 years. But they are fitted with modern technology and people buy into them for good reasons.

Staff was very welcoming, friendly and helpful. The hotel is clean, has basic amenities like WiFi and decorated in a antique fashion. It's a 10-15 minute walk from Hammersmith station. Definietly plan on returning to the

• 2nd Oct 2015
  • Syria

Really cosy little hotel. En suite room with your own fridge, kettle, tea, coffee and snacks was much more tan I expected paying £60 in London. Mara is very kind-hearted woman and great host, always eager to help you. Very, very pleasant overall experience.

• 20th Aug 2015