Hotel Shreeram Deluxe

Fabulous 10 Total Reviews

• johnathanlim1977
  • Singapore, Male, 31-40
28th Mar 2017

Love the managers cos they took really great care of me when i was there, just like their own son or younger brother, the other hotel staffs were always very attentive to all my needs, the boss did a great job in managing his dlx hotel keeping me safe at all times and also making sure that my room is always clean, special thanks to the managers for walking me all the way to learn yoga at the park and also my first tricycle ride and always there to make me feel at home, appreciated & namaste!♡