Hotel Silver Home Reviews

Thamel-29, Kathmandu, Nepal

I recently ended my tour after back from Nepal all the most time stayed with Hotel Silver Home team. And definitely recommend to other travelers. The location of this hostel was main center of Thamel also quite little back alley from main street. Rooms are attractive ,clean and tidy up i had enjoyed at this place.Hotel staff were most helpful all the time ready to give you excellent service that i needed most. Nothing complain with this little hotel with hot shower and wi fi connection too.

• 4th Apr 2014

This is a very pleasant hostel to stay in. We were in Nepal for two weeks - trekking one week and staying here another. It's a cool place in the centre of Thamel which is where you want to stay. It was a bit shaggy as we arrived at 11 o'clock in the evening and all the streets were dark with the army watching everyone. But as you arrive in the hotel you feel at home. In the morning everything comes to life and you learn to appreciate kathmandu for what it is. Every staff member (10!) was helpful

Really really nice place to stay! The staff is so friendly and will help you with everything! Definately high recommended!!

• 14th Mar 2014

I really liked my stay. I stayed here in total like 20 days between trekkings and when I went home. The staff is really friendly, helpful, kind and hospitality. Locks are in the dorm, bathroom was ok, beds are fine and the balcony is great.

• 27th Nov 2013

Dorm blanket are very dusty. Shower and toilet are basic and water not always hot.

Brilliant staff, good location, happily extended my stay. Hope the staff fixes the locker problem in the dormitory: one key shouldn't work in two different lockers.

The showers were poor in the dorm room.