Hotel Sol Algarve Reviews

Rua Infante D. Henrique n� 52, Faro, Portugal

I have given a slightly lower mark for cleanliness only because the shower was a bit old and the tiles need renewing. This does not reflect my view of the general cleanliness of the room. but I do think you should renew the pillows which are very flat.

• 7th Mar 2014

I've lost count of the number of times I've stayed here. This hotel represents excellent quality at an extremely reasonable price.

We were blown away at the hospitality of the owner and staff. We just arrived back in the states today. If and when we go in that direction again, we will DEFINITELY stay at the Hotel Sol Algarve. It was great. Thanks for a very pleasant stay and food. Charles Ketron

We're very helpful also giving good details where to go great breakfast

Really enjoyed our stay, nice breakfast, wifi, helpful staff. Would recommend.