Hotel Sol Algarve Reviews

Rua Infante D. Henrique n� 52, Faro, Portugal

Good location.

A lovely friendly hotel in a lovely town. Super breakfast out in the lovely courtyard. We will come again.

Nice hotel with helpful staff. Considering the price, definitely recommendable.

This was an excellent base to explore Faro, and equally due to location to train and bus links allowed us to travel conveniently elsewhere . The staff were friendly and helpful, the rooms clean,and wifi connections were good. Breakfast was simple but decent. All in all I would highly recommend this considering the price paid. We hope to return in the future!

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Scotland
  • Couple, 41+

I have given a slightly lower mark for cleanliness only because the shower was a bit old and the tiles need renewing. This does not reflect my view of the general cleanliness of the room. but I do think you should renew the pillows which are very flat.

• 7th Mar 2014