Hotel Sol Reviews

Friendly staff. Just around 5-10 minutes walking distance from the hotel to the heart of old town. Price is reasonable and my room has a little private balcony. Basic facilities are provided and clean.

Was great

Staff recommended some great places to eat, which I found very helpful, and they had my room ready much earlier than my check-in time. The room was clean and comfortable. For an affordable but comfortable hotel this was outstanding.

Overall I was very pleased with my stay there. Very clean, comfortable; staff was very helpful! It did bother me some that I had to pay for WIFI. Though, I would definitely stay there again.