Hotel Sol Reviews

Azacanes 15, Toledo, Spain

Very difficult to access by car, has to pay 10 Euros to park for each night. The wifi is not free, and when they told me that would cost 6 euros per person I almost laughed. The value for money is terrible

Pros: Good location, no problems with the parking, good value for the money Cons: You have to pay for the Internet

Friendly staff. Just around 5-10 minutes walking distance from the hotel to the heart of old town. Price is reasonable and my room has a little private balcony. Basic facilities are provided and clean.

Was great

Staff recommended some great places to eat, which I found very helpful, and they had my room ready much earlier than my check-in time. The room was clean and comfortable. For an affordable but comfortable hotel this was outstanding.