Hotel Sotavento Reviews

4Km Boulevar Kukulc�n -calle del pescador lote d, Cancun, Mexico

It was a nice hotel with a very friendly personnel. The cleaning was very good to and the atmosphere was very cosy.

This is more of a family hotel than anything else. The rooms were clean, but it seems that they do not keep the AC running as it was difficult to breath when I came in. Also, even though I booked for two beds, they tried charging me extra for the additional person. They did not have my reservation, and I had to print it out, I was lucky there was room because otherwise I would have been stranded there. The breakfast is not good at all, Pastries, milk, and bread. Would not stay there again.

I stayed 2 nights in a shared room. The only thing I did not like is the fact that they did not give me a room key and I needed to way somebody every single time I wanted to go to the room. Breakfast was not included. The rest was ok. Everything was clean. Receptionists really helped me with some phone calls I needed to do in order to book my excursions. Location is the only main disadvantage, but a bus stop it is just there so you can travel anywhere you need by bus. In general I liked it.