7.1
Very Good 41 Total Reviews
7.1
Very Good 41 Total Reviews
Hotel Stadt Frankfurt-Karben Located at Egreve-Str. 25-27, Karben, Frankfurt.
Germany
Frankfurt 61184 Egreve-Str. 25-27, Karben
71% 41
50.2339270 8.7604940
    Rooms available

• USA, Couple, 25-30
4.9

Was at the "Comfort Hotel" for one night only. We arrived later at night than expected. The woman at the from desk was luckily still there waiting for us, which was very kind, as they keep minimal hours. The hotel seemed uninhabited, despite the 2 guests we saw leave when checking in who seemed to be friends of the receptionist. The decor and amenities wer outdated and hadn't been touched since the 70's. Even when off, the light flickered. We could barely fall asleep. Note:Suburb = countryside.

• gergana20004821
  • Bulgaria, Female, 31-40
29th Jun 2015

Positives: staff are very nice; area is nice too - literally 50 meters from a large supermarket, train station, restaurants; it's great to have parking & breakfast was fantastic. the room was very functional Negatives: the hotel is old, but has its 70s charm :-) the wifi was terrible in the room, so I had to hang out in the reception

29th Jun 2015

This place was really nice and it's not that bad priced for your own private room. The breakfast was amazing. The only problem I had was that I really wanted to do laundry here. It's one reason why I chose this place cause a lot of the hostels I have been staying in don't have washing machines, and this places listing said they did. But they wanted to charge me for each article of clothing I wanted to wash! So a whole load could have cost me 12-18 € which is absurd. Other than that, I was Happy.