Hotel Stadt Frankfurt-Karben Reviews

Egreve-Str. 25-27, Karben, Frankfurt, Germany

This place was really nice and it's not that bad priced for your own private room. The breakfast was amazing. The only problem I had was that I really wanted to do laundry here. It's one reason why I chose this place cause a lot of the hostels I have been staying in don't have washing machines, and this places listing said they did. But they wanted to charge me for each article of clothing I wanted to wash! So a whole load could have cost me 12-18 € which is absurd. Other than that, I was Happy.

They were SOOOO amazing! They took care of me as if I was their family! very homy, sweet and friendly place. I was there with my female lover (were gay) and they were friendly to us. Thank you and Ill definitly come again.

• 28th May 2015